New UMDs -- Kill Bill I & II $6.55 ea. -- Sin City $2.78 thru Amazon & FSS

[quote name='dino88']Awesome! I didn't even know they made a Kill Bill game. Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

unless you were joking, this is for the movie.

[quote name='Arakias']unless you were joking, this is for the movie.[/QUOTE]

dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg

This a cheap way to get a UMD case for those of us that got the PSP bundle version of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker which came in a cardboard slip cover. Just have to locate and print out the slip cover for the game.

I still need to see Sin City.

Kill Bill is awesome, but is something I'd rather watch on the big screen I think (not that a UMD would be a bad way to watch something on the go at all!)

[quote name='Muthafodder']
dont_feed_the_trolls.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Haha! Awesome.

I'm tempted, but I'm plannin' on sellin' the PSP soon anyway. :drool: But an AMAZING price on Sin City. You COULD rip it (as someone else suggested), but for $2.78, why bother? Plus, not all of us have a ton of PSP memory for ripping...

[quote name='Baron O Hell']I was just thinking I might bite on sin city then I thought how stupid that is since I could just rip the movie from the dvd I bought.[/QUOTE]

What do you use to do that?

[quote name='meanbean']This a cheap way to get a UMD case for those of us that got the PSP bundle version of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker which came in a cardboard slip cover. Just have to locate and print out the slip cover for the game.[/QUOTE]
Is this the case with all PSP bundled games, or just Peace Walker? I'm getting the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep bundle and if I'm gonna get some cheap ass cardboard sleeve I'll probably demand a case and cover from GameStop right then and there. You know that have them, too.

Was this the case with Daxter, God of War: Chains of Olympus, etc?

[quote name='Buuhan1']Is this the case with all PSP bundled games, or just Peace Walker? I'm getting the Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep bundle and if I'm gonna get some cheap ass cardboard sleeve I'll probably demand a case and cover from GameStop right then and there. You know that have them, too.

Was this the case with Daxter, God of War: Chains of Olympus, etc?[/QUOTE]
All the PSP bundles that I've seen have come with the cardboard sleeves and not with an actual game case. I believe they also mark them "not for resale" or some such.

[quote name='J7.']What do you use to do that?[/QUOTE]
Here is a guide
http://www.dvd-tool.com/dvd-rip-software/psp-guide.html

They are using a different program than the one I used but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. However, I always use this site when I need to rip something or convert something. Most likely the program I was using isn't being updated or has been replaced by the current one. I'm not above getting pre converted movies I already paid for through less than proper means so I haven't ripped anything in awhile.

Damn, so they won't give me one of the cases which I know they have tons of? I hate printing off covers cause beyond how low quality they are, I can't even get it the right size despite following the guides and using programs specifically for printing out game covers.

bread's done
Back