New users to VGTrades.com have a chance to win a copy of Red Steel.

I hate to turn up my nose at something free, but that's a lot of work for a contest entry for a middling prize. In comparison, the Strikebang promotion was only three posts for a $10 coupon to PlayAsia.

Red Steel is now $24.99 used at EB. It will continue to drop like a rock.

I could offer a different game? Any suggestions? I'm guessing everyone wants Zelda?

ALSO - I'M OFFERING VERY ACTIVE USERS WHO SIGN UP SOON SPOTS AS MODERATORS!

We should be greatful for whatever prize Patriot decides to offer. Not many site admins give away stuff when opening up a new site. It was nice of him to do so at his own expense. Besides you only have to make three quality posts to enter. It is shaping up to be a nice place to visit so I hope all those who enter the contest decide to stick around. :D

You know, I really enjoy Red Steel. The multiplayer is a blast, even if it wouldn't be fun for more than ten seconds on any system other than the Wii.

Can't wait to see a competent FPS on the Wii.

I thought I'd give it a chance and put up a few posts...

NetWinner - The Free Internet Lottery
nCoder Deals - Simply the cream of the crop.

I registered and posted. Am I eligible? And if you're looking for another game to give away, I really want SSX Blur... Or Zelda...Or Red Steel...Doesn't Matter! I like the forums btw!

I registered (and got my 3 posts, so far), I like to be part of many game sites for when I'm looking/selling something, I'm not limited to one place.

bread's done
Back