new valkyrie profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jimbodan'][quote name='lain21us'][quote name='jimbodan']It's probably up there due to the re-release in Japan, they are probably assuming it will be re-released here as well.[/quote]

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.[/quote]

I'd love to hear your ever so brilliant reasons for it being listed then?

I already said mine is merely a guess. Again please enlighten us with your wisdom as to why amazon has it listed?

....jackass[/quote]

speculation sucks, i hope squareenix makes an announcement soon

[quote name='darkwingduck13']Where exactly are you guys seeing the price? I don't see that price listed on the linked page...[/quote]

Amazon finally figured it out and fixed it.

[quote name='wannabepunktony'][quote name='ValkyrieVF-1S']
Dude, first taking credit for other CAG deals and putting them on journal, and now this.... :roll:[/quote]

Cute. I don't take credit for them - where I get them is posted in the info for the journal. I give credit where credit is due. I made that LJ to pass on the deals we get here and at other sites - NOT TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THEM.

Damn, this place is full of such "OMG NOOBS!" anal Andys. How about you all take a chill pill and relax? None of us are even going to get one game, so what's the point in arguing?

Sigh...I already hear a lame battle cry of "ETHICS! ETHICS!" in the background....

:?[/quote]

Ethics? How about just common courtesy? Hey, if you want to ruin deals for other people, and then insult the users of the site, maybe you shouldn't come here anymore. Just a thought.

If they're getting re-released, I'll just wait until I can buy them B&M, or at least from defender. Speaking of which, if anybody could get any details on this, I'd bet that he could.

What's really weird is, I actually looked for this myself yesterday, and I saw the price, but I knew it was too good ot be true so I didn't order it. o_O

[quote name='WhiteRob']Now it's saying it's available through toysrus.com and will ship in 1-2 weeks. Hmm..[/quote]

All Amazon's video games are sold through TRU.

[quote name='rebthor']All Amazon's video games are sold through TRU.[/quote]

Yeah. I know that. I'm just saying that it's not showing as a pre-order anymore.

[quote name='wannabepunktony']Thanks a ton OP! You just scored me rent for a couple months if this works out! ^_~

I just ordered 10. I wonder if anything will come of it.

Has anyone here actually played this game - is it worth the huge price on eBay? Maybe I can finally land a copy of Suikoden II through trade with one of these puppies![/quote]

I just want to say you are such an asshole. Ordering ten just so that you can sell them. I'm sure that there are tons of CAGs out there that would love the chance to play this game. I know I did and that's why I jumped on it when I found it B&M at an EB. Then you ripoff deals sraight from CAG without even giving so much as a hint to where they came from. For shame man, for shame. Also what the hell is the purpose of having a livejournal with deals. It's not like anyone actually reads those/goes through them to find yours. What an asshole.

/end of rant. nevermind, what a leech./ now end of rant.

[quote name='wannabepunktony'][quote name='ValkyrieVF-1S']
Dude, first taking credit for other CAG deals and putting them on journal, and now this.... :roll:[/quote]

Cute. I don't take credit for them - where I get them is posted in the info for the journal. I give credit where credit is due. I made that LJ to pass on the deals we get here and at other sites - NOT TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THEM.

Damn, this place is full of such "OMG NOOBS!" anal Andys. How about you all take a chill pill and relax? None of us are even going to get one game, so what's the point in arguing?

Sigh...I already hear a lame battle cry of "ETHICS! ETHICS!" in the background....

You suck at life.

[quote name='wannabepunktony']

I'll tell you what this place is too full of...people like you who only come here to exploit the deals and screw everyone else over, and have a fit when someone calls you on your BS. Get a job.

Hey I just checked Amazon.com again and there is a truck load of old N64,Ps... games for sale all new from TOYSRUS! Either there is a major fuck Up or TRU found a boat load of old games in some warehouse.

Legend of Mana, Parasite Eve 2, Breath of Fire IV, Front Mission 3, Valkyrie Profile, Suikoden II are all in stock.

This thread was moved here for no reason !

[quote name='masha']Legend of Mana, Parasite Eve 2, Breath of Fire IV, Front Mission 3, Valkyrie Profile, Suikoden II are all in stock.

This thread was moved here for no reason ![/quote]

Isn't this the last sign of the apocalypse?

All of these old games reappearing on their website is either:

1) An error where a bunch of old titles got added for some reason or

2) Legit. Like someone previously said, maybe some boxes containing games were found in a wherehouse somewhere. It has happened in the past (and seems to happen a lot with Best Buy).

There is no way any of those games are getting officially rereleased.

Anyone else also notice how all the newly available titles are available with free shipping while most other games are not?

Yeah, I ordered VP also. I already got Parasite Eve 2 (not that bad of a game I have to say) 3 years ago. Front Mission 3 and Legend of Mana sound interesting but I'll just take my chances with VP

I also ordered 1 and I got an auto-email confirmation about it as well.

Shipping estimate for these items: February 10, 2005 - February 17, 2005

Delivery estimate: February 12, 2005 - February 23, 2005 1 "Valkyrie Profile" CD-ROM; $43.99

I guess I should expect it to ship soon, and to receive it before the end of Feb., we'll see what happens.

I ordered this last night. I wondering if I'll ever get it, I shouldn't have hesitated. Plus, I have no idea if several people went and bought 5-10+ copies... I hope not...

let me know if anyone gets front mission 3 i would be all over that. the other games are good, but i got already have em

It's no longer on toysrus.com or amazon.com if you search for "valkyrie profile", so if they had it, they no longer do. My order still shows as shipping 2/9-2/16. Has anyone had theirs ship yet?

Damnit, if this turns out to be legit Ima be pissed. I'm tired of seeing VP for $60+ used on Ebay. I would to get it but it goes against the CAG in me.

[quote name='masha']My delivery estimate: February 9, 2005 - February 18, 2005[/quote]

My delivery estimate is 2/11-2/22, I must have got in a couple days after you masha. Let's see who (if anyone) gets theirs.

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='masha']My delivery estimate: February 9, 2005 - February 18, 2005[/quote]

My delivery estimate is 2/11-2/22, I must have got in a couple days after you masha. Let's see who (if anyone) gets theirs.[/quote]

It's a LONG shot. It's almost like a dream :|

[quote name='Kayden']Mine says delivery estemate APRIL 4-5[/quote]

Unfortunately, it sounds like a long shot for you. Ok, it's a long shot for all of us who ordered.

Let's hope all who ordered get it, well at least those who didn't order a ridiculous number of this game just to resell.

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='Kayden']Mine says delivery estemate APRIL 4-5[/quote]

Unfortunately, it sounds like a long shot for you. Ok, it's a long shot for all of us who ordered.

Let's hope all who ordered get it, well at least those who didn't order a ridiculous number of this game just to resell.[/quote]

I was one of the first to order it. I as soon as it was posted I ordered it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back