New wireless 360 controller $29.99 +$5 shipping

Oh yeah it's legit - like woot.com, it's one of those sites that sells one item daily.

What makes them unique is that they offer you reward points when you buy items and you can use those reward points in their mall to receive either a discount or the item for free (pay discounted shipping).

Foe example, this controller is worth 500 points, you can trade in 17,500 points for a USB adapter kit, or 8000 points for a universal remote control.

I've a wired controller for my 360, I would like a wireless controller...

Should I spend the $30 on this, or should I get a 360 controller that can be used with my computer as well? (note, my computer is right beside my 360, using the same monitor)

But yeah, price really isn't an issue, I'll find a suitable price for either. I just would like to know your thoughts on the subject, which of the two would you guys suggest?

[quote name='thehoweller']I've a wired controller for my 360, I would like a wireless controller...

Should I spend the $30 on this, or should I get a 360 controller that can be used with my computer as well? (note, my computer is right beside my 360, using the same monitor)

But yeah, price really isn't an issue, I'll find a suitable price for either. I just would like to know your thoughts on the subject, which of the two would you guys suggest?[/quote]
You can use your wired controller on the PC.

[quote name='ICEPICC']where does it say its new?
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

It doesn't?

I guess that would make me weary.

[quote name='ICEPICC']where does it say its new?[/quote]
Right under the MSRP it says "Condition: New"

Thanks for posting OP, I might have to get one...

In for one, needed a new controller for a while now, my left direction stick seems to be set to slightly up making my characters walk forward when I don't' want them to.

Thanks OP

[quote name='thehoweller']I've a wired controller for my 360, I would like a wireless controller...

But yeah, price really isn't an issue, I'll find a suitable price for either. I just would like to know your thoughts on the subject, which of the two would you guys suggest?[/QUOTE]

You can also use 360 wireless controllers on the PC, if you have the wireless controller access point (I forget what it's called).

OMG OMG OMG I been searching since last week every site to get a good deal on a 360 controller, and today is the day (I'm going to use for my PC). Now only if it had the receiver.

[quote name='8ball305']Package:Non-Retail :whistle2:s:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

This is just my guess, but it COULD be in those green bags and it could be the controllers that are included with the system, which would explain the non-retail package and new condition.

[quote name='THPS']This is just my guess, but it COULD be in those green bags and it could be the controllers that are included with the system, which would explain the non-retail package and new condition.[/quote]I would assume that's the only way they could make that statement without it being in a plastic clamshell package.

But yeah, price really isn't an issue, I'll find a suitable price for either. I just would like to know your thoughts on the subject, which of the two would you guys suggest?[/quote]

[quote name='_heretic']You can also use 360 wireless controllers on the PC, if you have the wireless controller access point (I forget what it's called).[/quote]

Can't you also use your wireless controller if you have the play n charge kit connected to it?? It would essentially make it a wired controller. In any case, I would probably go with the wireless controller.

[quote name='iRent']Can't you also use your wireless controller if you have the play n charge kit connected to it?? It would essentially make it a wired controller. In any case, I would probably go with the wireless controller.[/quote]
No. The play n charge kit does not carry any data across it. It is only used to charge the device. While it is plugged in, it is still communicating wirelessly with the 360/dongle.

bread's done
Back