New Wireless Nunchuck Controller For Nintendo Wii Featuring Analog Thumbstick

Speaking of Wii Motion Plus... did you guys see the new Wii Remote Controller with built in Motion Plus (made by Nintendo)?

q0SiI.jpg

[quote name='Max Spider X']Is this the genuine Nintendo Motion Plus?[/QUOTE]

Yeah... that game is being published by Nintendo.

[quote name='Max Spider X']Is this the genuine Nintendo Motion Plus?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']Yeah... that game is being published by Nintendo.[/QUOTE]

I believe Spider X is referring to the deal posted by the OP. Spider is curious if the deal includes an authentic Motion+.

693.jpg

Heres a photo of it

Also this is a legit site i ordered a few things before, shipping isnt the fastest in the world but its free so hey

In for one.

There are not a lot of 3rd party Motion Plus devices floating around. A quick check of DealExtreme.com only shows what appears to be one, in black and white, and it has an odd switch on it. The pics on Daily steal are pics of the official Nintendo Motion Plus and the official Nintendo sleeve. While that doesn't prove anything, I'm willing to take the risk, and I am crazy cheap.

Also, if Nintendo is finally playing catch-up to Nyko and doing a Wiimote with built-in Motion Plus, then I imagine they need to start cleaning out the warehouse. That would also explain all the bundle pack-ins lately. If Nintendo can get Motion Plus into all its consoles, and get a Netflix Channel put together, they'll be in a good position for Move and Kinnect competition. I wish they would give us some DVD playback to, but then why would Nintendo ever listen to their customers?

[quote name='havuk']Is this for an actual wii controller with motion+ for $12.99 or just the remote case and wii motion+ adapter?[/QUOTE]

Adapter and case only. No controller.

Are these controllers legit? After getting burned with cheap Chinese counterfeits form GameDealDaily, I've grown a bit wary of these "deals"...

[quote name='iGen']Are these controllers legit? After getting burned with cheap Chinese counterfeits form GameDealDaily, I've grown a bit wary of these "deals"...[/QUOTE]

No one knows, but some of us speculate that they are legit. We'll know for sure in about 2 weeks...

Speculation on their legitimacy appears only a couple of post above this post... I can understand that in your excitement for this deal, that you may not have read the thread before posting--in the future, you may find your question answered by reading prior posts.

I am not sure whether it's legit Nintendo-branded or not. I don't think anyone here does really, except the owner.

However, if it turns out to not be legit, I think Meritline has the knockoffs for $10 pretty much any day of the week. Since it takes about 2 weeks to get the stuff from DailySteals (as said above, I haven't used them), Meritline will take about the same amount of time. Plus it is cheaper if they are both knockoffs.

If this is legit, then it's a decent price. The Motion Plus's MSRP is only $20. WTF is it listed at $50 for? I'm guessing just a way for the site to claim they're giving you an even bigger discount.

I've heard both good and horrible things about DailySteals. Their eBay feedback isn't too bad, plus a lot of their stuff is an eBay Daily Deal about once a week it seems.

I think it's safe to say that the dongles we got were not legit since the current item up for sale has the Netgear logo on the corner of photo, while the Motion Plus didn't have the Nintendo logo. The product description purposely avoided to make mention of Nintendo. Now, is this reason enough to go to our cc companies and demand chargeback?

[quote name='Max Spider X']I think it's safe to say that the dongles we got were not legit since the current item up for sale has the Netgear logo on the corner of photo, while the Motion Plus didn't have the Nintendo logo. The product description purposely avoided to make mention of Nintendo. Now, is this reason enough to go to our cc companies and demand chargeback?[/QUOTE]

Not enough info either way actually.

[quote name='donssword']In for one.

Also, if Nintendo is finally playing catch-up to Nyko and doing a Wiimote with built-in Motion Plus, then I imagine they need to start cleaning out the warehouse. That would also explain all the bundle pack-ins lately. If Nintendo can get Motion Plus into all its consoles, and get a Netflix Channel put together, they'll be in a good position for Move and Kinnect competition. I wish they would give us some DVD playback to, but then why would Nintendo ever listen to their customers?[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Stores are going to start doing B2G1 soon and I've seen TRU do it with peripherals so I'm waiting. It took Nintendo so long to integrate WM+ that I think I'll go Nyko. The Wand+ reviews are solid and it's cheaper.
First gaming machine: TI-99

Received the item. It's fake. I will test it later to see if it actually works. Either way, I am looking at chargeback.

It actually works. Since I have had no prior experience using the real one, I am not able to draw comparison. Maybe some of the other buyers here can enlighten us on the quality.

[quote name='Max Spider X']Received the item. It's fake. I will test it later to see if it actually works. Either way, I am looking at chargeback.[/QUOTE]

how do you know its fake?

Because it is. No packaging, no brand name molded onto the plastic. In its stead, a golden sticker stating "Made in China".

Can someone comment on its performance compared to the real one?

[quote name='Suade']Agreed. Stores are going to start doing B2G1 soon and I've seen TRU do it with peripherals so I'm waiting. It took Nintendo so long to integrate WM+ that I think I'll go Nyko. The Wand+ reviews are solid and it's cheaper.
First gaming machine: TI-99[/QUOTE]

Go to Amazon and read the reviews first, especially my 2-star review (posted 10-1-10 for the white Wand+) before you decide to buy one. I thought I was making a good purchase, especially seeing how the Wand+ won an award at this years CES and all the people there who tried it liked it, until I received it. Now Nintendo decides to release its own AFTER I bought Nyko's too which is a kick in the :censored:.

[quote name='Max Spider X']Because it is. No packaging, no brand name molded onto the plastic. In its stead, a golden sticker stating "Made in China".

Can someone comment on its performance compared to the real one?[/QUOTE]

Its not Nintendo brand. Just looking at them side by side it's obvious. Slightly different form factor (physical design)--not 1st party.

I haven't used either of them, but when I do I'll post back here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
I'm sorry you are not happy with this product. As stated on our website, we do not have a return policy. If you would still like to return this item you can. I will be happy to refund you for this item as soon as we receive it back. Since it's not defective in any way, there will be a 15% restocking fee. Also, return shipping is on the buyer. Please let me know if you would like to return this item and I will send you a RMA.

Thank you
Master Thief

It's chargeback time.

bread's done
Back