New WWE Smackdown vs. Raw PS2 $19.99 EB

Oh, and if this has already been posted then mods please feel free to merge or lock this thread. But just wanted to put a heads up on the boards in case people like me didn't know about this price fluctuation til today. :bouncy:

[quote name='Roufuss']It's probably a GH now.[/QUOTE]
I was thinking it was only a matter of time til this went GH, but then the used copy is still $37 and other retailers still have it at $40. :whistle2:s

[quote name='jjz203']I was thinking it was only a matter of time til this went GH, but then the used copy is still $37 and other retailers still have it at $40. :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

EB might just be ahead of the curve on this one... the game came out in November 2004, so it's been 9 months, and all the other WWE games have gone GH.

[quote name='Roufuss']EB might just be ahead of the curve on this one... the game came out in November 2004, so it's been 9 months, and all the other WWE games have gone GH.[/QUOTE]
Yeh, that's true, and with the announcement of the sequel already soon to come, I guess it's only natural. Oh well, all good with me since I really enjoy the Yukes WWE games.

gamecrazy says its a price drop 19.99 there too

if you got HERE COMES THE PAIN. stay far far away from this game. PAIN is 10x better.

I picked it up yesterday from GameCrazy for $20. It was the last display copy but perfect condition, plus the guy took the sticker off the case and the case looks new too. GameCrazy display copies > ebgames or gamestop display copies.

bread's done
Back