New Xbox 360 250gb "slim"

I would think that gamestop would have some sort of trade up deal soon like they did the ps3 slim. Just food for thought if your auction doesn't go as planned.

You might wanna consider taking Kinect out of the title, the uninformed masses still think this the slim comes with a Kinect for some reason and EVERY 360 is ready for Kinect (I've seen people on amazon leaving one star reviews because they thought they were buying a Kinect bundle)

[quote name='NinjaCameraman']You might wanna consider taking Kinect out of the title, the uninformed masses still think this the slim comes with a Kinect for some reason and EVERY 360 is ready for Kinect (I've seen people on amazon leaving one star reviews because they thought they were buying a Kinect bundle)[/QUOTE]

No, these are the only Xboxs that are Kinect ready.

The old ones require an adapter that comes with Kinect, but they are not Kinect ready.

I don't see why anyone would pay over retail for this either.

Also, Gamestop does have trade in promotions for this, checking their site usually helps (I'm not even in the USA and I know about this)

http://www.gamestop.com/gs/specialty/tradeins/

Upgrade to a new Xbox 360 250GB and receive the trade in values below:

• XB360 System w/wireless OR wired controller - $100
  • XB360 Hard Drive 20 GB - $30
  • XB360 Hard Drive 60 GB - $35
  • XB360 Hard Drive 120 GB - $40
  • XB360 Hard Drive 250 GB - $50
  • XB360 Memory Card 64 MB - $10
  • XB360 Memory Card 256 MB - $14
  • XB360 Memory Card 512 MB - $18
  • XB360 Network Adapter Wireless (Microsoft) - $40
  • XB360 Network N Adapter (Disc required) - $50
  • XB360 Controller – Wired (Microsoft) - $20
  • XB360 Controller – Wireless (Microsoft) - $25

Why have you set the price higher than retail? This isn't some collector's item that will be hard to find. It might be hard to find now, but Microsoft will keep making them.

[quote name='Rasen']Why have you set the price higher than retail? This isn't some collector's item that will be hard to find. It might be hard to find now, but Microsoft will keep making them.[/QUOTE]
You just answered your own question with "it might be hard to find now." People that don't want to wait will pay more.

[quote name='lmz00']You just answered your own question with "it might be hard to find now." People that don't want to wait will pay more.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand those people. Especially since it's not Christmas time. Odds are the people most interested in this system already own a fully functional 360, and this doesn't provide any new functionality, at least until Kinect comes out.

[quote name='Rasen']I don't understand those people. Especially since it's not Christmas time. Odds are the people most interested in this system already own a fully functional 360, and this doesn't provide any new functionality, at least until Kinect comes out.[/QUOTE]
The uninformed masses out there that didn't watch E3 think either

A) This comes with Kinect

B) Kinect won't work on a regular 360

C) It's sold out already

bread's done
Back