NEW Xbox 360 Call of Duty MW3 Wireless Controller for $39.99 FS eBay/Buy

Thank you for posting. The dpad cap on my silver transforming dpad controller just broke and I am considering buying a new one.

If Amazon matched this i would buy have alot of credit currently

Azon is at 44.99 still a little much for me

Good price tho

[quote name='nddave']If Amazon matched this i would buy have alot of credit currently

Azon is at 44.99 still a little much for me

Good price tho[/QUOTE]

Yup...Buy.com charges tax for me.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Does anybody know if this controller had the thumbsticks like Gears of War 3 controller or are they the same as the Silver controller?[/QUOTE]

Its like the Silver one. There was a thread in the Xbox forum how the GoW3 had funcky thumbsticks and if you had choice to pick the MW3 one.

I have been wanting the new convertable d-pad so I can't wait to try it!

[quote name='TurboPascal']Its like the Silver one. There was a thread in the Xbox forum how the GoW3 had funcky thumbsticks and if you had choice to pick the MW3 one.

I have been wanting the new convertable d-pad so I can't wait to try it![/QUOTE]
Yeah, the Gears one has the dots like the old controllers. I didn't find that out until after buying the Gears one, and it sits on my shelf while I continue to use the Silver one.

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Yeah, the Gears one has the dots like the old controllers. I didn't find that out until after buying the Gears one, and it sits on my shelf while I continue to use the Silver one.[/QUOTE]

I like the dots. Is the rounded off edge on the silver one better?

Only the silver and MW one have that rounded design right?

[quote name='ScottBigGame']I like the dots. Is the rounded off edge on the silver one better?

Only the silver and MW one have that rounded design right?[/QUOTE]
Once I got the silver controller with the rounded design it just felt more natural than 4 dots on your thumb.

[quote name='ScottBigGame']I like the dots. Is the rounded off edge on the silver one better?

Only the silver and MW one have that rounded design right?[/QUOTE]

yes

[quote name='TurboPascal']Check eBay

I also found this website. You need to purchase the whole shell, but you will get the part you need

http://www.geniusmods.com/silver-shell.html[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for the link. I did a "transforming dpad" key word search and find anything. Your link is very helpful. It costs 20 bucks and I got my controller from Amazon warehouse for about 30 bucks. It's probably not worth it.

It is actually just an MW3 hat for your avatar nothing special at all unlike the halo controllers that had a banshee :(

How many exclusive 360 controllers are there? Off the top of my head I can think of Fable 3, Halo: Reach, Gears 3, MW3... am I missing any?

[quote name='Dump1eSti1tskin']Once I got the silver controller with the rounded design it just felt more natural than 4 dots on your thumb.[/QUOTE]

I have 4 controllers, 1 of them being the GOW3 one. Are the new thumbsticks really worth it?

I didn't notice the difference on the thumbsticks when I got the GOW3 one, I guess I have to try it somewhere.

Plus I really do like the MW design, The Fable 3 one is the best looking one imo, and thats $42 right now.
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Bran..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1323638128&sr=1-1

[quote name='Numero5ive']whats the download avatar item? juggernaut suit or something?[/QUOTE]

Its a stupid ballcap hat. Really a shitty DLC item. Sort of pisses me off they put such crap as an add in item.

[quote name='foreinter']Thank you so much for the link. I did a "transforming dpad" key word search and find anything. Your link is very helpful. It costs 20 bucks and I got my controller from Amazon warehouse for about 30 bucks. It's probably not worth it.[/QUOTE]

I am the owner of Geniusmods, If you PM me I can help you out. I am actually getting the transforming D-pads produced in a wide range of colors, should be here by the end of the month.

Tim

bread's done
Back