new xbox achiever promo, get more microsoft points and more!

omgu8myrice

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I just got an email from xboxachiever telling me about this new promo they are running. it seems you do offers and you are credited with xp, which you can then use to get the points/ Not sure if its out to everyone on the site itself, maybe only some people got teh email..

"Hello, You are invited to a pre-release of the new area of our website where you can get more free Marketplace Point cards! You are receiving this invite because we have previously sent you one before, this is not available to the public yet. *** And as a special bonus for this pre-release, we're featuring same-day online Marketplace Point Card shipments. That means the same day you request one, we'll send the Subscription Code to you via email (unless you prefer we use standard mail). *** It is very similar to what you participated in before, but now you can get multiple Marketplace Point Cards or even games or other accessories."

interesting..looks like another gaminglagoon esque site

Yeah I just finally noticed today that I got an offer to this on the 6th. They have Microsoft points, 12-month Gold subscriptions, wireless controllers, and a big list of games.

The site's sort of screwed up, since it lists Sonic the Hedgehog twice, and lists Frame City Killer as an available game even though it was canceled a year ago, and stuff like that, but after getting five Microsoft points cards from them I trust it anyway.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']hopefully the offers arent the same...then it would pointless for people who have done every gaminglagoon offer[/quote]

Most of the sites like that use the same offers. I have done TreasureTrooper and GamingLagoon. You can do the offers twice... Just use different info and clear cookies.

bread's done
Back