NEW XBOX.COM IS UP!! Create your Gamercard now!!!

[quote name='Machikunas']12 avatars to choose from? What's the point?[/QUOTE]

At least you will be able to get new avatars with games and with LIVE marketplace. Everyone on the xbox forum (and I mean everyone) has that same damn skull avatar. I went with the very manly "cute little panda" as to confuse people about my sexual orientation.

damnit! i entered in my birthdate and now it wont let me go any further because i am under age.... i didnt know you had to be 18 to sign up for xbox live...:bomb:

[quote name='tearofangst']so does this mean our gamertags are saved for us now????????!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

I'm not sure what you are trying to say there. Your Gamertag will transfer over to X360 if that's what you mean, but it doesn't have anything to do with the Xbox.com thing. Although, it will make it easier to set up your X360 since you have your Gamertag linked to a MSN Passport account. Apparently, all you'll have to do is enter your Passport info and you'll be ready to go.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Mine's in my sig. Im one of those with the skull.[/QUOTE]

LINKY NO WORK!

I'm the monkey! :joystick: :joystick: :joystick:

It keeps track of you also, this is from Shipwrecks card:

Current Status:

Last seen 2 hours ago playing Xbox Dashboard

I wish they'd let you upload your own pics, but then people would have goatse as their pic. You already know they gonna be selling a ton of pics on the Live marketplace and freebies come with certain games and stuff....
http://live.xbox.com/member/SHADY859

[quote name='$hady']LINKY NO WORK!

I'm the monkey! :joystick: :joystick: :joystick:

It keeps track of you also, this is from Shipwrecks card:

Current Status:

Last seen 2 hours ago playing Xbox Dashboard

I wish they'd let you upload your own pics, but then people would have goatse as their pic. You already know they gonna be selling a ton of pics on the Live marketplace and freebies come with certain games and stuff....
http://live.xbox.com/member/SHADY859[/QUOTE]

That's kind of weird considering I've been playing PS2 all morning and haven't even turned my Xbox on. :) Must have triggered something when I was on Xbox.com.

Im angry, I went to register and it said my email was already registered...so I thought ok, maybe I did this a long time ago. i went to recover my password, and it said this email is not registered. WTF!!

^^^same thing happened to me. guessed my password after a few tries, luckily.

WTF? How do you have to be 18 to sign up for XBL? I'm a paying subscriber and I can't make a Gamercard. Lame. Now I have to go delete my cookies and try again.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']WTF? How do you have to be 18 to sign up for XBL? I'm a paying subscriber and I can't make a Gamercard. Lame. Now I have to go delete my cookies and try again.[/QUOTE]

pretty sure that's standard practice.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']WTF? How do you have to be 18 to sign up for XBL? I'm a paying subscriber and I can't make a Gamercard. Lame. Now I have to go delete my cookies and try again.[/QUOTE]
Teenage love...

But will you be with her forever..?

And I told you; you gotta be a man to have Xbox Live in the new generation.

[quote name='Zoglog']http://live.xbox.com/member/BukkakeFighter

Ditto on the avatar.

Anyway It seems my old old old Xbox live account that I canceled ages ago still retains the gamertag Zoglog and I don't remember my old phone # I used to register that so I guess my old gamertag is lost to me =([/QUOTE]

Here's mine: Gamercard

but what I was wondering is how you and spoo have 3 stars in your reputation already. That may be a dumb question but I didn't see anybody else with any.

The site won't let me change the birthdate and all of the links are not hyperlinked just text. Am I doing something wrong? Funny thing is the birthdate shown is my wife's and she isn't even a gamer.

[quote name='Santurio']Here's mine: Gamercard

but what I was wondering is how you and spoo have 3 stars in your reputation already. That may be a dumb question but I didn't see anybody else with any.[/QUOTE]

It depends on what kind of gamer you chose to be. If u chose underground u have no rep and pro has 3.

Heres my gamercard: http://live.xbox.com/member/KrypticMonkey

[quote name='neudog']I chose underground and my rep was 3[/QUOTE]

me too. Underground is where its at? Is everyone afraid of a little trash talk?

[quote name='neudog']I chose underground and my rep was 3[/QUOTE]

me too. Underground is where its at. Is everyone afraid of a little trash talk?

bread's done
Back