New Xbox One owner, anyone recommend any exclusives that are must haves?

Sigma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Just got the Sunset Overdrive white Xbox One bundle and was wondering if my fellow CAGs had some recommendations on what exclusive titles I should be getting.

In addition to SSO I also have Dead Rising 3 and Fibbage. I also own a PS4 and a Wii U, so I am looking for platform exclusives as far as recommendations go. 

Just got the Sunset Overdrive white Xbox One bundle and was wondering if my fellow CAGs had some recommendations on what exclusive titles I should be getting.
In addition to SSO I also have Dead Rising 3 and Fibbage. I also own a PS4 and a Wii U, so I am looking for platform exclusives as far as recommendations go.
Forza Horizon 2.

Titanfall
Killer Instinct
Max and the Curse of Brotherhood
Ryse

A lot of people liked Dead Rising and Forza. Of course, all these depend on your preferred types of games.

Titanfall
Killer Instinct
Max and the Curse of Brotherhood
Ryse

A lot of people liked Dead Rising and Forza. Of course, all these depend on your preferred types of games.
Already have Dead Rising 3 and Forza Horizon 2 is probably the next game on my list. I enjoyed the free version of Killer Instinct and I will be purchasing the full version of that. I haven't heard good things about Ryse, but I have been interested in Titanfall especially since it's $25 right now. I'm just worried that I will get trounced online by getting into the game so late.

Titanfall is forgiving to new players, don't worry. Worth every penny for the game and the season pass.

Give Ryse a chance. It's the most underrated game on the system, IMO.

I will also put my 2 cents in for Forza Horizon 2,
I'm not even much of a racing fan and I loved both of them.

Master Chief Collection is an absolute must buy when it comes out.

I will also put my 2 cents in for Forza Horizon 2,
I'm not even much of a racing fan and I loved both of them.

Master Chief Collection is an absolute must buy when it comes out.
I'll definitely be picking up Master Chief Collection. You can't have an Xbox without a Halo title and you certainly can't go wrong with 4 Halo games in one package.

Ryse was a great game in my opinion I bought it not long after I got my Xbox One around launch and I was surprised how good it was. Reviewers definitely were wrong about it in my opinion.

The graphics were amazing, the story was actually pretty good, the combat wasn't bad and the whole package came together nicely. Story mode was very short, but I beat it a couple of times over just because I liked it so much.

Titanfall is a great game, but I'm not sure how populated it's going to be once Call of Duty and Halo release. I don't think the community is that alive right now and I can only see it getting worse.

Everything said, Zoo Tycoon - a Microsoft exclusive. Game's a lot of fun, perfect for kids, family or friends.

Peggle 2 because more Peggle is more awesome.

Forza Motorsport 5, you want a better high quality simulation racing game look no further. Takes full advantage of the Xbox One's cloud infrastructure and social features, aside from Forza Horizons 2 of course.

Ryse was a great game in my opinion I bought it not long after I got my Xbox One around launch and I was surprised how good it was. Reviewers definitely were wrong about it in my opinion.

The graphics were amazing, the story was actually pretty good, the combat wasn't bad and the whole package came together nicely. Story mode was very short, but I beat it a couple of times over just because I liked it so much.

Titanfall is a great game, but I'm not sure how populated it's going to be once Call of Duty and Halo release. I don't think the community is that alive right now and I can only see it getting worse.
I had fun with Ryse, but its a game you rent for a few days, not buy.

Everything said, Zoo Tycoon - a Microsoft exclusive. Game's a lot of fun, perfect for kids, family or friends.

Peggle 2 because more Peggle is more awesome.

Forza Motorsport 5, you want a better high quality simulation racing game look no further. Takes full advantage of the Xbox One's cloud infrastructure and social features, aside from Forza Horizons 2 of course.
Peggle 2 is not exclusive lol

You might want to look into EA Access as well.
You missed all of the early access to the sports games, but you'll still get 5 days of Dragon Age, plus unlimited time with all of the games in the vault
(Old madden, FIFA, Battlefield 4, PvZ, Need for Speed & Peggle)

You might want to look into EA Access as well.
You missed all of the early access to the sports games, but you'll still get 5 days of Dragon Age, plus unlimited time with all of the games in the vault
(Old madden, FIFA, Battlefield 4, PvZ, Need for Speed & Peggle)
I already forgot about EA Access. How much is that and are all the sports titles the previous year? I don't play many sports games, but I would be interested in playing some of the new FIFA , but aside fro Need for Speed and Peegle nothing else on Access is that appealing.

I already forgot about EA Access. How much is that and are all the sports titles the previous year? I don't play many sports games, but I would be interested in playing some of the new FIFA , but aside fro Need for Speed and Peegle nothing else on Access is that appealing.

Yeah, the sports titles that are currently in the vault are from last year: Madden 25 & FIFA 14.
You would've been able to try FIFA 15 five days before its release date, and for about a week after that. They give you 6 hours of play time to try it out.
It is a service that really works well for alot of us, for example when I signed up for $30 a year, I already had physical copies of Battlefield 4 and FIFA 14, so I was able to trade them in for well over the $30 ( at the time) more than paying for the subscription, and I still owned them digitally. The other vault games were a bonus, because I didn't own them yet. and now with them adding more and more games, its been fantastic.
Looking forward to 5 days early access for Dragon Age soon.

bread's done
Back