New Zelda Speculation...

pumbaa

CAGiversary!
Looking at the new trailer, its seems like animals are central to the story line. You've go the cats that are following Link, and then at the end you've got the beautiful picture of the wolf howling at the moon. I don't think its going to be wolf vs. cat or anything like that... but animals (and Link relationship to them) are probably going to be key.

What else can you gleam from the old and new trailers?

Was there a musical instrument involved? I swear if I have to learn one more goddamn song I'm going to go crazy.

[quote name='javeryh']Was there a musical instrument involved? I swear if I have to learn one more goddamn song I'm going to go crazy.[/quote]

The Legend of Zelda: Timmy the Tuba!

While riding around Hyrule on your horse, you will be able to pick up a Hyrule prostitute, park in an alley with her and fuck her to restore your health.

[quote name='int80h']While riding around Hyrule on your horse, you will be able to pick up a Hyrule prostitute, park in an alley with her and shaq-fu her to restore your health.[/quote]

Grand Theft Auto : Hyrule

My new speculation on the Zelda title, is that we will never see this game EVER. Gamecube will hype this up to sell systems, then they will announce it to appear on the Revolutions launch title list. Then it will be dealyed until the next system. This game is FAKE people get a clue. Also on another note, I heard that they are going to scratch Link from the game, and the new main character will be Ratchet because the Cube has signed Ratchet to a 90 million dollar contract over the next 10 years, they did this to clear some cap room, by also dealing Link to the Xbox this means that Nintendo can finally get some third party support. It's way more complex than this but I really don't have time to explain it all.

[quote name='FrankySox']My new speculation on the Zelda title, is that we will never see this game EVER. Gamecube will hype this up to sell systems, then they will announce it to appear on the Revolutions launch title list. Then it will be dealyed until the next system. This game is FAKE people get a clue. Also on another note, I heard that they are going to scratch Link from the game, and the new main character will be Ratchet because the Cube has signed Ratchet to a 90 million dollar contract over the next 10 years, they did this to clear some cap room, by also dealing Link to the Xbox this means that Nintendo can finally get some third party support. It's way more complex than this but I really don't have time to explain it all.[/quote]
Sorry I forgot to hide my roomates crack, damn he's got issues.

[quote name='FrankySox'][quote name='FrankySox']My new speculation on the Zelda title, is that we will never see this game EVER. Gamecube will hype this up to sell systems, then they will announce it to appear on the Revolutions launch title list. Then it will be dealyed until the next system. This game is FAKE people get a clue. Also on another note, I heard that they are going to scratch Link from the game, and the new main character will be Ratchet because the Cube has signed Ratchet to a 90 million dollar contract over the next 10 years, they did this to clear some cap room, by also dealing Link to the Xbox this means that Nintendo can finally get some third party support. It's way more complex than this but I really don't have time to explain it all.[/quote]
Sorry I forgot to hide my roomates crack, damn he's got issues.[/quote]

Soooooo..........,This wasn't you? :?

[quote name='Greetard'][quote name='FrankySox'][quote name='FrankySox']My new speculation on the Zelda title, is that we will never see this game EVER. Gamecube will hype this up to sell systems, then they will announce it to appear on the Revolutions launch title list. Then it will be dealyed until the next system. This game is FAKE people get a clue. Also on another note, I heard that they are going to scratch Link from the game, and the new main character will be Ratchet because the Cube has signed Ratchet to a 90 million dollar contract over the next 10 years, they did this to clear some cap room, by also dealing Link to the Xbox this means that Nintendo can finally get some third party support. It's way more complex than this but I really don't have time to explain it all.[/quote]
Sorry I forgot to hide my roomates crack, damn he's got issues.[/quote]

Soooooo..........,This wasn't you? :?[/quote]
No, I left my computer on this site for a sec and my roomate posted this, what a boner he is.

I heard this rumor about one creature being able to transform into different animals, like a horse and an Eagle. Seeing how we see Link on the horse, then on a pig and with the wolf howling it might be true. Also, if you notice there is a moment where link is standing with this tall creature. That could be the creature. That's what I heard anyway.

[quote name='DenisDFat']it's going to suck.[/quote]

Do you just copy that and than paste it into every thread you post in? You are like that downer character in the SNL skit

It looks good but I'll wait to say "kick ass" till I get it in my paws and it's not cel shaded for the kiddes again. I cant wait for the day to replace the super smash bros cd in my NGC.

The most difficult part is not only learning yet more songs but playing them on the animals. Strumming a cooperative cat isn't too bad but the challenge rises immeasurably when you're required to use a cow as a wind instrument. Lean too far forward and your whole head can get stuck in there.

That, and the ten minute long ocean crossings by whale are the main downsides so far.

bread's done
Back