Newegg $10 off Pre-orders W/ Coupon Code

Zaku77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
Howdy CAGs, check your email! I just received one from newegg with another pre-order promotion!

This one is:

10$ off 'select' pre-orders with code BTENCNA54 (This can be used on up to 25 games as long as it's all in the SAME order!!)

While it does say 'select' the list looks enormous, and I wouldn't be surprised if it's basically all inclusive of upcoming games. I'm not sure if this is going to be account specific again or available to all. Give it a try, eh!

Here's the games pre-order page that it links to:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...72012-_-PPHE-_-banner-Video Games-_-PromoWord

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people got lucky with the last account specific one working, so it's worth a try anyway for all those that didn't get it.

Thanks OP! I might just cancel my other pre-order from the $10 off a few weeks ago, and order The Last Story seperately since there's already another $10 off going for that game, too. I don't really want to deal with Newegg's weird pre-order policies...

Heads up everyone, be very careful about ordering multiple games, especially games that aren't out for a while. Once your order is submitted Newegg will not let you cancel part of it and keep the rest, it's all or nothing. And the last time they did this code, some people were having the entire discount applied to the first game that shipped, some people were having no discount applied, it was all over the place.

Interesting, you can, however, cancel a part of it if you speak with one of their CS reps. It's just a little harder to do than doing it yourself.

[quote name='Zaku77']Interesting, you can, however, cancel a part of it if you speak with one of their CS reps. It's just a little harder to do than doing it yourself.[/QUOTE]
I tried that and the rep wouldn't do it. Must be YMMV.

Wow... I'm speechless... I've been a Newegg member since 2005 and this is the first time I've gotten one of their email exclusive promo.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Heads up everyone, be very careful about ordering multiple games, especially games that aren't out for a while. Once your order is submitted Newegg will not let you cancel part of it and keep the rest, it's all or nothing. And the last time they did this code, some people were having the entire discount applied to the first game that shipped, some people were having no discount applied, it was all over the place.[/QUOTE]

So umm... just to clarify, you would need to place them all in the same order to get the discount? You can't use the same code and place multiple orders with each pre-order item separately?

[quote name='apterous']So umm... just to clarify, you would need to place them all in the same order to get the discount? You can't use the same code and place multiple orders with each pre-order item separately?[/QUOTE]Yes, that's correct because the code can only be used once per account.

They reeeeeallyyyyy should allow the code to be transferable or something! So, people who will, actually, use them can use them.

Email had the same thing as last time: As a small token of our thanks for your recent purchase of a Child of Eden Playstation3 Game UBISOFT, here are some bonus coupon codes that should help you save a few dollars as you finish your shopping!

Ya'll should call them and mention this board.

I had Last Story pre ordered in full at gamestop but I guess I'll have to move the credit to best buy and get a visa to buy from new egg

This promotion actually came at a good time: I was planning on calling Newegg CS to have them change the credit card associated with my 6-game preorder during the other $10 off promo, but it might be easier just to cancel that order and reorder the six games again...though I'm wondering if I should add a game or two:

[Vita]
Dragon's Crown
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

All three of these have PS3 counterparts and I could just as easily get the PS3 versions for free by borrowing them from my library once they release (I have no doubt all three will release at Teen ratings or lower, and my library system purchases most new releases at those ESRB ratings), so I'm a bit unsure if I should get the Vita versions. The portability aspect is definitely a plus, but is it worth the money...? :whistle2:k

Other games I'm considering:

[Vita]
ACIII: Liberation (sure, it's a Vita title, but since it's also a Ubisoft title, shouldn't we expect its price to drop closer to Christmas?)

:3ds:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate
Harvest Moon: New Beginning
Luigi's Mansion 2

I never got the e-mail but the code worked for me and I placed some additional pre-orders that didn't work for me last time (e.g. Code of Princess 3DS)

[quote name='technicalstylez']wanted to get the flower/journey dual pack for 20 bucks but code didn't work for me. thanks anyways broseph.[/QUOTE]

Minimum for preorder is $39.99 according to the email. So that's probably why it isn't working.

EDIT: this info should have been pointed out by the op.

Thanks OP!

I got an email but it did not include this offer. Somehow the offer still worked for me. Last Story for $40, woot!

[quote name='Draknight']Minimum for preorder is $39.99 according to the email. So that's probably why it isn't working.

EDIT: this info should have been pointed out by the op.[/QUOTE]

I linked to their page of acceptable pre-orders. Also, there are VERY few games coming up that can be pre-ordered that are less than $39.99. That is the MSRP of all Vita and 3DS games, and the consoles are $50-60. That means that something being less is a verey rare occurrence, which you just happened to find!

oh man, finally included a bunch of 360 games in one of these.
jumped on Persona 4 Arena. also they seem to have stretched out the time on it too as South Park is now listed.

nothing else i was after, awesome. even though it's possible the two games will be cheaper in their usual sales (they often do $12 off on pre-orders), this is well worth it.

Can anyone tell me what the email subject line reads as? I've gotten a few emails from newegg over the weekend, but nothing that seems to include a code for this promo.:cry:

[quote name='Sharkey1337']Can anyone tell me what the email subject line reads as? I've gotten a few emails from newegg over the weekend, but nothing that seems to include a code for this promo.:cry:[/QUOTE]"A Token of Thanks: Exclusive Coupons Just For You!"

[quote name='Vigilante']"A Token of Thanks: Exclusive Coupons Just For You!"[/QUOTE]

Oh damn.. I just checked my spam box and found that I had LAST month's coupons in my inbox.

I cant decide. Should i get Ragnarok Odyssey or Persona 4: Golden? I copped Persona 3 last week and it's excellent but i can't decide which one to get.

Thanks Zaku77! Preordered the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Pack... $140 shipped isn't too bad. Now I just need to trade in the games I already have from the collection.

Guys,
You can stack games if you wish. I just pre ordered four and got $40 off. Couldn't decide which to get so I figured I'll wait until we get closer to release and have more info

[quote name='Rig']Link in the OP isn't working for me.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much anything you could imagine is eligible. As long as you got the email just add something to your cart and then add the promo code in. You'll see the $10 come off. Then every time you add something else to your cart double check to see if the $10 comes off each item.

They are currently taking pre-orders of borderlands 2 for PC for $49.99 (which is $10 less than most other places) and this coupon works. I just pre-ordered it for $39.99 w/ free shipping

They are not on the list of locations that get the pre order vault hunter pack bonuses though (only amazon / gamestop / best buy at the moment), but for $20 less I don't know that I care.

I have been trying to put together a big list of things to preorder, but I keep reminding myself that if i'm vigilant, they usually have 12 dollar off codes on games coming up. And with individual orders then I can atleast cancel or change via the web.

For Vita/3DS games they only seem to do $10 off, so I think those are the best bet with this deal. They are also already cheaper than the $60 games, so getting them new for less than $30 will take some time.

I successfully placed my (re)order for six games and cancelled the six-game preorder I placed on 6/30 during the previous $10 off promotion, because (1) there were two games I wanted to switch out for two others and (2) I had to change the credit card associated with that order anyway, so this saved me the trouble. ;)

:3ds:
Animal Crossing 3DS
Code of Princess
Luigi's Mansion 2
New Super Mario Bros. 2
Paper Mario: Sticker Star

[Vita]
Persona 4 Golden

I decided not to reorder Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward :)3ds:) and Ragnarok Odyssey (Vita) because I'd rather get the former on the Vita and with the preorder-bonus watch that will hopefully be announced for Gamestop preorders, and the latter just looked...uninteresting to me after watching a detailed Youtube gameplay video.

In place of those I decided to put Luigi's Mansion 2 and Persona 4 Golden, the first of which I have high hopes for and the second of which I have no doubt will be awesome. :D

Hell yeah, I have all of those but Code Of Princess pre-oredered as well! Ninteno's upcoming 3DS games will be killer!

bread's done
Back