NewEgg $25 off Code 6Save25 - UPDATED

EliteCaboose117

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Past couple of weekends new egg has had $25 off promo codes, I just tryed 5save25 on a GTA V PS3 Bundle and it took $25 off the price.

Edit: Apparently there is a minimum purchase amount for it too work, I think it is $250.

http://www.newegg.com/

New code for this weekend 10/5 is 6save25.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent! Thank you for sharing! I was able to get the Wii U Zelda Bundle for $274.99 shipped free with shoprunner (2-day) 

How about we keep on topic about the deal instead of questioning what other people choose to spend their money on. Thanks OP for this. Might bite on the wii u since I want to play pikmin 3 and the other games coming out this year.

I've never played Wind Waker so I'm pretty excited for that. I've got the LE preordered at Gamestop so I'll probably just sell the digital code to drop the price of the Wii U another $30 or so and keep a copy of the LE.

That's not a good deal. Man Nintendo puts and Old game in a fledgling system and even cags bite.
Regardless of your opinion on the Wii U it is considered a deal ($25 off MSRP). Also who says that the only game they're going to play on the Wii U is WindWaker HD? So your comment is pretty invalid.

Anyway, Thanks OP!

I would have bought a Wii U if my backlog wasn't so huge.

Being a CAG rocks :)

Damn, I already had them adjust the price from $300 to $280 during the last sale, and that was a hassle. 

I'm inclined to agree on your pessimism- I'd rather spend 30 on eBay and just replay wind waker on GameCube/wii

I'm inclined to agree on your pessimism- I'd rather spend 30 on eBay and just replay wind waker on GameCube/wii
Yeah but some people (including myself) think Nintendo games are some of the funnest out there. And there's a lot more on Wii U than just Windwaker. Pikmin 3 and Wonderful 101 being 2 other recent entries just in the last month alone, with many more coming. Wii U is a really great console with some really fun games- I play it every day.

You're right. I'm just saving $25. Imagine how bad of a deal it is for the person in South America I'm reselling the system to for $380.
Don't listen to these people man. Idk why anytime something is posted about Wii U, there's always a handful of people that want to come on the thread just to question why anyone would buy one. Even if you weren't going to sell that Wii U, it's STILL a good deal. I bought mine for $350 and it was worth every last cent, and then some. My Logbook on the menu shows I clocked in between 100-200 hours every month since I bought it at launch, and I work 60+ hours a week! Just look at the release schedule, there's so many must-have Wii U games out now and coming soon it's ridiculous!

That's not a good deal. Man Nintendo puts and Old game in a fledgling system and even cags bite.
that's a poor assessment. First, this is the cheapest Wii U is going to be for a while. Secondly, Wii U has no where to go but up with impending releases of Zelda, Mario, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, etc, so why not jump on board now, when there are some pretty great games to play until early next year?

Those who say theyd rather just play the original WW have obviously not played the HD remake...the improvements are subtle but strong and noteworthy. An updated version of a 10 year old game that happens to be the most finely crafted entry to arguably the greatest video game franchise - uhh, who's whining and why?

I say it's an amazing deal, especially if you've waited for a good deal since Wii U's launch.

A good deal and value is a matter of how much it is worth to the person partaking, not YOU. Fact is, this is the cheapest you can get it for, and that's the bottom line for those already planning on buying. And my bottom line? You criticizing on how others perceive a deal and spend their money is pathetic.

Don't listen to these people man. Idk why anytime something is posted about Wii U, there's always a handful of people that want to come on the thread just to question why anyone would buy one. Even if you weren't going to sell that Wii U, it's STILL a good deal. I bought mine for $350 and it was worth every last cent, and then some. My Logbook on the menu shows I clocked in between 100-200 hours every month since I bought it at launch, and I work 60+ hours a week! Just look at the release schedule, there's so many must-have Wii U games out now and coming soon it's ridiculous!
I'm not a big fan on Nintendo's consoles (love the handhelds) and although I am selling this to someone I know from Brazil I did pick one up a week ago at launch and have already set it up. It won't get much use outside of exclusives but I'm willing to invest ~ $300 over the span of several years to play those games. I would rather pay $300 now then wait a year or two to get it for $200-$250

Same here. I hope I don't completely regret this come Black Friday.
Considering the recent price drop, I seriously doubt the Wii U will be cheaper than this on Black Friday. And Newegg is tax-free (for most of us, anyways) which almost guarantees you wouldn't have found it cheaper. And even if you did, it wouldn't be by more than $10 or so, because the console would literally have to be sold for around $250 to give you any savings, which after tax, would only have been about $10. And having the system to play for several months longer is certainly worth paying an extra $10 imo

I'm not a big fan on Nintendo's consoles (love the handhelds) and although I am selling this to someone I know from Brazil I did pick one up a week ago at launch and have already set it up. It won't get much use outside of exclusives but I'm willing to invest ~ $300 over the span of several years to play those games. I would rather pay $300 now then wait a year or two to get it for $200-$250
Exactly. That's what I was saying in my post above to another guy.... even if you COULD save an extra $10 or $15 by waiting til Black Friday, why would you? That's 3 months of console use you're giving up just to save ten bucks! That's why I bought a Wii U at launch. Sure, all consoles eventually drop in price, but you'll have to wait a long time for it to happen. I'd rather pay the extra $50 and get a good 10 months extra usage out of it.

I think if there's one console that could change anyone's mind about Nintendo, it would be the Wii U. It really grows on you. After a few months of gaming on it you realize how useful and amazing the gamepad is. It's not immediately apparent, but once you experience it in games like Darksiders 2, Batman Arkham City, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101, Rayman Legends and Splinter Cell Blacklist, you'll never want to go back to a traditional controller again. And Miiverse becomes part of the experience too. I'm so used to posting screenshots every 10 minutes, asking for help, giving help, posting accomplishments, etc,.. it's become a permanent part of the culture of gaming on the Wii U.

Truthfully it was more of an impulse buy, but it's such a fantastic deal to get $25 off the purchase price, especially when the standard system by itself costs $300 now and only comes with Nintendo Land (which can be got dirt cheap) while this bundle costs the exact same, comes with an awesome gamepad and an actual good game.  Plus, no tax (which would slap on what, $40?) and free 2-day shipping (although I'll be getting it Monday even though it's in my city) it's a hell of a deal.

The reason I got a Wii U mostly is for Bayonetta 2, which is one of my all-time favorite action games (tied right around Devil May Cry 3).  So now I have the system to play it on and at a great price.

Considering the recent price drop, I seriously doubt the Wii U will be cheaper than this on Black Friday. And Newegg is tax-free (for most of us, anyways) which almost guarantees you wouldn't have found it cheaper. And even if you did, it wouldn't be by more than $10 or so, because the console would literally have to be sold for around $250 to give you any savings, which after tax, would only have been about $10. And having the system to play for several months longer is certainly worth paying an extra $10 imo
Maybe not straight cheaper, but it could always get a bundle deal that'd work out to be cheaper overall.

And remember what site you're on..

Haters be hatin' yo. /fart. Go outside people. Get some fresh air. Don't b#tch about a game you don't want. I wish I could go out. I dunno wtf I ate recently but I got crazy diarrhea lately. I'm trapped indoors.. oh Jesus.. so itchy after that last liquid loaf.

Oh yea when I tried adding the Wii u to my cart the price jumped from $299.99 to over $380. I already own one so idgaf but.. :eek: the listed price and checkout price don't match no mo'

Can anyone get this crap working ?

I keep trying and it says "theres an issue with this coupon contact customer service"

Thanks op, tried to use it on a new GPU, but since it comes with a free Batman game it is not eligible, oh well the search continues.

DAMN IT, this Zelda Bundle just wont leave me alone!
1033488.jpg

You're right. I'm just saving $25. Imagine how bad of a deal it is for the person in South America I'm reselling the system to for $380.
I'd never sell an item on eBay to a South American. Same with Eastern Europeans, Africans, and Asians. Oh, and Mexicans... It's just not worth the risk.

Well i took the plunge on this set... AGAIN! lol. I picked up my pre-order last saturday from Best Buy but haven't opened it yet, as i still need some accessories that will protect my Wii U console and the gamepad. Doing this Newegg deal saves me $36.02, which IMO is worth it.

Best Buy:

$299.99 + $24.00 (NYS 8% tax) = $323.99 - $5 BB certificate (for buying the set) = $318.99

Newegg:

$299.99 + $0.00 (no tax) + $6.99 (Newegg super eggsaver 4-7 day shipping, unavoidable) - $25 (5Save25 promo code) = $281.98

I'll take the latter, thanks! lol. One question though. What are the chances of this arriving damaged, the box?. It's a REALLY NICE box!. I don't want this s*** arriving damaged :(.

Anybody here ever order a Wii U or any other gaming system from Newegg and recieved a beat up package?. I plan on returning my unopened Best Buy system this week while i'm out in the area, since it's still under the 15 day return period.

Also, there's no restocking fees for returning an unopened console right?.

that's a poor assessment. First, this is the cheapest Wii U is going to be for a while. Secondly, Wii U has no where to go but up with impending releases of Zelda, Mario, Smash Bros, Mario Kart, etc, so why not jump on board now, when there are some pretty great games to play until early next year?

Those who say theyd rather just play the original WW have obviously not played the HD remake...the improvements are subtle but strong and noteworthy. An updated version of a 10 year old game that happens to be the most finely crafted entry to arguably the greatest video game franchise - uhh, who's whining and why?

I say it's an amazing deal, especially if you've waited for a good deal since Wii U's launch.

A good deal and value is a matter of how much it is worth to the person partaking, not YOU. Fact is, this is the cheapest you can get it for, and that's the bottom line for those already planning on buying. And my bottom line? You criticizing on how others perceive a deal and spend their money is pathetic.
The system is going to be cheapest for a while until early next year, when retailers throws them into bargain bins. Face it, the Wii-U has been an abysmal failure: selling 10-30k a month -- way worse than even the dreamcast during the same period, let alone the gamecube; grossly overpriced, outdated, and bug-ridden system; terrible upcoming game release schedule -- which consists of entirely barren Nintendo first party games that are just cheap up-port remixes of gamecube, 3ds, and wii games, all selling for full 50+ bucks a piece; major third party developers abandoning the system outright -- not even worth putting up their shovelwares, etc.

The system is going to be cheapest for a while until early next year, when retailers throws them into bargain bins. Face it, the Wii-U has been an abysmal failure: selling 10-30k a month -- way worse than even the dreamcast during the same period, let alone the gamecube; grossly overpriced, outdated, and bug-ridden system; terrible upcoming game release schedule -- which consists of entirely barren Nintendo first party games that are just cheap up-port remixes of gamecube, 3ds, and wii games, all selling for full 50+ bucks a piece; major third party developers abandoning the system outright -- not even worth putting up their shovelwares, etc.
Ignorant hater is gonna hate.

Does this not work on games  or something ?

Oh does it have to be ONE item thats over 250$?

Ah that explains it

I thought I could add a few games and use it

Well this coupon blows

Well i took the plunge on this set... AGAIN! lol. I picked up my pre-order last saturday from Best Buy but haven't opened it yet, as i still need some accessories that will protect my Wii U console and the gamepad. Doing this Newegg deal saves me $36.02, which IMO is worth it.
Best Buy:
$299.99 + $24.00 (NYS 8% tax) = $323.99 - $5 BB certificate (for buying the set) = $318.99
Newegg:
$299.99 + $0.00 (no tax) + $6.99 (Newegg super eggsaver 4-7 day shipping, unavoidable) - $25 (5Save25 promo code) = $281.98

I'll take the latter, thanks! lol. One question though. What are the chances of this arriving damaged, the box?. It's a REALLY NICE box!. I don't want this s*** arriving damaged :(.
Anybody here ever order a Wii U or any other gaming system from Newegg and recieved a beat up package?. I plan on returning my unopened Best Buy system this week while i'm out in the area, since it's still under the 15 day return period.
I ordered mine from Newegg and, while it didn't arrive damaged (thank goodness), it was in a box that was barely large enough to fit it, with no packing material or anything else there. So YMMV.

......I know about protecting the gamepad, but what accessories are there to protect the console? Skins?

^ I'm pretty much looking for a small glass case (or something) to put over my Wii U to protect it from dust and such over time. I don't want a bunch of dust getting all over the thing. Things like this drive me nuts!!! lol.

Same here. I hope I don't completely regret this come Black Friday.
The Limited Edition Zelda Wii U bundles won't last past October. When Nintendo says "limited" anything they mean it. Usually it's one initial shipment and it's all over. I bet by black friday those consoles new will be $400 on eBay.

The Limited Edition Zwhich zelda bundles won't last past October. When Nintendo says "limited" anything they mean it. Usually it's one initial shipment and it's all over. I bet by black friday those consoles new will be $400 on eBay.
Nahhhh too many of them everywhere also ps4 and xbox one right around the corner which means even less of a demand for a wii U

Best Buy:

$299.99 + $24.00 (NYS 8% tax) = $323.99 - $5 BB certificate (for buying the set) = $318.99

Newegg:

$299.99 + $0.00 (no tax) + $6.99 (Newegg super eggsaver 4-7 day shipping, unavoidable) - $25 (5Save25 promo code) = $281.98

Anybody here ever order a Wii U or any other gaming system from Newegg and recieved a beat up package?. I plan on returning my unopened Best Buy system this week while i'm out in the area, since it's still under the 15 day return period.

This helped remind me that I have $52 in GC and a $30 RZ cert for BB, knocking the price of this bundle waaaaaaay down and making it a much better deal. Plus it's in stock everywhere. Now to figure out how much I'd like to own one for $218 + tax.

Glad this coupon popped up. I tried ordering like a week or so ago with a different coupon but it had expired. So I went to GS and bought it, but then returned it after ordering with this. Then used gf's acount to get Pokemon 3DS and some other stuff. Awesome.

Code expired at some point overnight. Took too long to psyche myself up to buy a Wii U.
Balls. Was just about ready to finally get myself a Wii U too... if only someone would buy my damn Vita bundle. The coupon would have been nice.

bread's done
Back