Newegg 360 game sale some $9.99 and under titles.

ps2emotions

CAGiversary!
Tropico for $9.99 Free Shipping
Dead Rising for $9.99 Free Shipping
Moto GP 09/10 for $8.99 Free Shipping
Quantum of Solace for $8.99 Free Shipping
Brutal Legend for $9.99 Free Shipping
Bakugan for $9.99 Free Shipping
Devil May Cry for $12.99 Free Shipping
Tekken 6 for $13.99 Free Shipping

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Scorch']i like how he lists two titles that are more than $9.99 in a $9.99 and under post[/QUOTE]

I'm quite fond of that error myself...

[quote name='rpgfan']link or it never happened.[/QUOTE]

It probably took you longer to post this than to just go to Newegg.

[quote name='Scorch']i like how he lists two titles that are more than $9.99 in a $9.99 and under post[/QUOTE]

What is this? I don't even...

Sorry about the mistake, I was in a hurry when I posted it and didn't pay close enough attention. Thanks for posting the link too.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I would pay double that for a sealed copy of Dead Rising without the vomit-inducing Platinum Hits border.

Just saying.[/QUOTE]

I have all my 360 games in original green box, except Dead Rising. I adore the game but I want to get rid of that box so bad.

[quote name='dark_inchworm']I would pay double that for a sealed copy of Dead Rising without the vomit-inducing Platinum Hits border.

Just saying.[/QUOTE]

hahaha.. thats pretty dramatic. Some decent deals though.

[quote name='Organ Donor']hahaha.. thats pretty dramatic. Some decent deals though.[/QUOTE]
that's amzing for sure.

Just saying.[/QUOTE]

Every time I think I have a video game problem I come here and you guys make me feel normal. I've got a LONG way to go before I reach the fanatical methods of some of the other CAGers.

[quote name='S_DOG34']Every time I think I have a video game problem I come here and you guys make me feel normal. I've got a LONG way to go before I reach the fanatical methods of some of the other CAGers.[/QUOTE]
Video games are serious business.

Serious.

Business.

Quantum of Solace is kind of tempting for $9. Brutal Legend was a great game for a lot more money. It has minor quirks that people had problems with, but the soundtrack, humor and environment are glorious.

bread's done
Back