NewEgg: $5 gift card w/ all PS4 launch title pre-orders

vd0man

CAGiversary!
Amazon isn't going to do any promo is it?
Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't. I wouldn't if I was them. I mean, if you're rich and/or excited enough to get a next gen at release, you must be wealthy and/or motivated enough to pay MSRP to get games for that shiny new console.

Wouldn't surprise me if they didn't. I wouldn't if I was them. I mean, if you're rich and/or excited enough to get a next gen at release, you must be wealthy and/or motivated enough to pay MSRP to get games for that shiny new console.
not to mention of news poor track record. would not take the risk just for $5 savings

i bet bestbuy's $10 promo should apply to most of these in the future, although newegg is still a bit better for some since there is no tax

Oh, NewEgg.  How far you've fallen......

From $12 Off purchase and even $15 Off purchase.....to $5 gift cards???

I was really hoping to get my next-gen launch games for $47.99 (with no taxes & free shipping) from NewEgg.  But it appears those days are done.

Shame.  :cry:

Oh, NewEgg. How far you've fallen......

From $12 Offpurchase and even $15 Off purchase.....to $5 gift cards???

I was really hoping to get my next-gen launch games for $47.99 (with no taxes & free shipping) from NewEgg. But it appears those days are done.

Shame. :cry:
yea, i was actually holding out for a while to see if they would have those deals for next gen but it doesn't seem like those may come back

bread's done
Back