NEWEGG - $5 off select pre-orders, Dying Light, South Park, others...

Sludgepond

CAGiversary!
Use promo code EMCPWWF224

Some decent titles. Search newegg with the keyword: PPSSWRZBQGPHLQ
Link isn't working sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
$5 off, wow.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgv7U3GYlDY[/youtube]

Not knocking your post OP, but Newegg used to do a lot better than this. :/ 

Now that Amazon is charging me tax, these $5 savings are decent, despite having Prime.

Wish Amazon pricematched this stuff better. (Yes, I submit the pricematch requests.)

I remember when I thought that newegg would legitimately become my sole place to pre-order almost all my games with their plethora of awesome deals.

Nope.

But thanks otherwise, op

I think bestbuy pre order is better at $10 but then sucks that its $10 on next purchase.

I would love to order more from newegg but hate their eggsaving shipping

I still have Newegg $12 off South Park locked in from October 2012. That's a long development cycle!

Speaking of long development, I have $15 off The Last Guardian from around the same time...

I got this email too. Not a terrible deal, but there are always sales on new releases. So whether you have to wait a week or sometimes its the day it comes out you should be able to get any of these games for $10-15 off at Target or somewhere.

I still have Newegg $12 off South Park locked in from October 2012. That's a long development cycle!

Speaking of long development, I have $15 off The Last Guardian from around the same time...
I had Ninja Gaiden (original Xbox version) on preorder with GameStop for over 4 years. You want to talk about delayed release dates come back in another year or so. Haha

I had Ninja Gaiden (original Xbox version) on preorder with GameStop for over 4 years. You want to talk about delayed release dates come back in another year or so. Haha
Oh I'm catching up. I still have a pre-order for The Last Guardian from Amazon when it was one of my gold box offers (I'm not sure if they even do those anymore?) From...... 11/16/2009. We're just 10 months away from a 5 year pre-order anniversary!

[quote name="BrainpanChicken" post="11443393" timestamp="1389716465"]Oh I'm catching up. I still have a pre-order for The Last Guardian from Amazon when it was one of my gold box offers (I'm not sure if they even do those anymore?) From...... 11/16/2009. We're just 10 months away from a 5 year pre-order anniversary![/quote]

There ya go. Two years or less is nothing. That happens frequently.

Didn't they "cancel" Last Guardian? Or is it still limping along?

Last Guardian: Best of Show E3 '14!!

I think it's been over a year since there was any real news. The director, Fumito Ueda, left at one point but then they said he was back on as a creative consultant. It's gonna be great!

To bad this company screwed me so much this last year and now $5 off is not worth it to supporting them. I would avoid refurb stuff they sell to many doa. I could post over 10 horror stories from last year but not worth it since most know newegg went downhill.. Ty OP tho.

bread's done
Back