NEWEGG $79.98 Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Collector Edition Xbox 360

Newegg only guarantees your receipt of the Open Box product with the purchase of this item. Any accessories MAY OR MAY NOT be included. Newegg will NOT send you any missing accessories, even if it is required to use all of the item's functions.
They can basically send you only the game and call that a collectors edition...

Eh I buy a lot of open box items from neweggs ranging from computer parts to video game/accessories and most of the time you get everything that item is supposed to come with. Actually that Skyrim collectors edition has been listed for maybe less thena week. It is a toss up though so caution is always advised when ordering open box.

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']I'm still hoping the brand new one will go down to $50[/QUOTE]

519471_main.jpg

[quote name='SpartenOmega117']I'm still hoping the brand new one will go down to $50[/QUOTE]

We've seen enough insanely low CE's for it to happen. I would buy it if it hit that lol

I got the dead space 2 CE new for $5 in the same calendar year as its release. $50 isn't dreaming. Sure would like dat dragon.

[quote name='shadowrage']I got the dead space 2 CE new for $5 in the same calendar year as its release. $50 isn't dreaming. Sure would like dat dragon.[/QUOTE]

Except DS2 CE was atrocious. I regret spending the 5 for the PC version. The gun was stupid cheap and the lithograph was pathetic. I bought the Skyrim CE 74.99 like new from AWD and haven't regretted it. Love the dragon statue. Selling the book for about 30 and the game for 50 to cover the cost (came sealed). Free dragon statue ftw.

[quote name='shadowrage']I got the dead space 2 CE new for $5 in the same calendar year as its release. $50 isn't dreaming. Sure would like dat dragon.[/QUOTE]

Elder Scrolls fanbase is a lot bigger

tempting, and while I'm a gambler...this is a bit much of a gamble, plus I keep telling myself "It's just a dragon statue, get over it" lol

Already sold out so I suspect they didn't have very many, but considering Fry's is selling it new for only $10 more seems not worth it to me.

As for whether it will go down in price, we'll see. I think it might. It ultimately doesn't matter about the fanbase since most will buy regular editions anyhow. It matters how many of these they have left in stock at various retailers. Eventually, if they still aren't selling them all they will lower the price. Since you can still buy this CE new from a number of different retailers and the big Christmas season has already come and went it seems they aren't able to sell them all at $90/$100 price point.

bread's done
Back