:wii: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions $29.99
:ds: Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions $9.99
:pc: World of Warcraft: Battle Chest $19.99
:pc: Aliens Vs Predator $9.99
Polk Audio Hitmaster Rockband Gaming Stage Monitor Loudspeaker$49.99
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Sold Out
World of Warcraft: Cataclysm Sold Out

newegg.gif
Link to entire sale page (Includes deals for all game systems + PC)

Final Fantasy 12 for both systems is $19.99 (secret Friday sale)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jrhawk42']wow newegg has better prices on games not in the promotion.[/QUOTE]

Some of them are not bad, seem to be on par with other stores, one of the really shocker's for me was the Batman AA GOTY edition for $17.99 free shipping w/ no tax.

Tempted to bite on Spider-Man for DS but I think I'll wait for Amazon on Monday and not pay sales tax, all .87 cents of it.

[quote name='kodave']Tempted to bite on Spider-Man for DS but I think I'll wait for Amazon on Monday and not pay sales tax, all .87 cents of it.[/QUOTE]
I think I'm going to get this during Amazons CM sale also.

Anyone remember last year and the year before I believe, when NewEgg website would not even load and was shutdown several times over the overload of people going to the site? I don't know how many times I tried to go to the website only to get errors or "Paged not displayed".

The sale going on today is almost too good to pass up. I am seriously considering Just Cause 2, Ratchet & Clank ToD, and 3D Dot Game Heroes for $60.98 and free shipping.

Just got my price alert on Just Cause 2. Y'know, I never used to have a backlog... Now I'm on track to have more unopened games at the end of this week than I have beaten in the last six months! *shakes fist at Black Friday season*

Trying to decide on a new keyboard to replace my decent but kind of wonky Logitech; the MS Sidewinder X4 and Logitech G15 are both $29.99 (G15 is after-rebate)... I'd go with the G15 but sort of concerned about the size, although it sounds like the new one is better size-wise. Also have read some people saying the X4 (and X6 which isn't on sale) type MUCH better than the Logitechs.. anyone have any experience?

Is Spiderman: SD for the DS (yeesh, try typing that with dyslexia) worth $10?

Also, I'm looking to replace my parents' old 27" CRT that weighs 98 lbs with something more... modern. Is that 32" TV for $220 anything but crap? They don't care about picture quality, 720p or 1080p. Hell, if they cared they'd have gotten an HDTV already. I was looking into the $198 32" TV at Walmart on Black Friday, but after tax $198 becomes $213, which is only $7 difference... and no crowds.

picked up Sin & punishment 2, such a steal!!!. Singularity as well as Resonance of Fate are tempting, but i have a huge backlog. Anyways, i think Newegg has better deals than Amazon has had for the last week.

[quote name='quatrevav35']Hmm, how is singularity for $19.99? Been interested in that game for awhile now...[/QUOTE]

Great if you like call of duty single player with some special powers. Multiplayer is pretty dead so it will be hard to get all the chievos.

[quote name='CheapyD']I changed the link to the sale page in the OP. Found a more comprehensive listing.[/QUOTE]
thanks cheapy!

[quote name='iNFiNiTE HORiZON']Blur any good?[/QUOTE]

Blur is awesome especially if you enjoy Wipeout or Mario Kart/Diddy Kong Racing style games.

Anyone place any orders in say the last hour and not get an email confirmation or anything?

I don't want to place the order again, in case it went through the first time, but for some reason verifying my credit card number proved painful, considering I'd never set up verification before.

I really hope NBA Jam for 360 drops to the $30 pricepoint sometime in the next week...$40 is still too rich for my blood, considering it at one time was offered as an "added extra".

Is Brutal Legend worth $10?

Great price for Blur. I have my hands full of racing games at the moment and already beat it and traded it in, but I've been itching to play it again.

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']I really hope NBA Jam for 360 drops to the $30 pricepoint sometime in the next week...$40 is still too rich for my blood, considering it at one time was offered as an "added extra".

Is Brutal Legend worth $10?[/QUOTE]

The game has a cool story and great soundtrack.
The novelty value alone is worth $10 new.

Gameplay is 6-7/10

Amazon and Wal-mart (B&M) will be offering Infamous for $10 on Friday. Although it will probably will sell out in minuets, you could always return it if you find it for less.

blur 360 still has a solid few hundred people online no matter what time I've been online. It's fun but you will be out matched by cars fir awhile until you rank up.

[quote name='Jabrim']Kane & Lynch 2 $19.99[/QUOTE]
Do people actually pay money for this game? I had a headache after less than 5 minutes of the demo. You couldn't pay me to play it.

[quote name='timobkg']Do people actually pay money for this game? I had a headache after less than 5 minutes of the demo. You couldn't pay me to play it.[/QUOTE]

That game was under $12 at target for pc a month ago. I still did not bite.

[quote name='weezyweazel']Blur looks like a good deal. Anyone still playing it online?[/QUOTE]

Connecting to the online was not possible for me. Many people had issues connecting. I bought the ps3 version and sold it. Its a fun game, but the online may or may not work.

bread's done
Back