NewEgg- Blood Drive $7.99 / Official Sony HDMI $4.99 Free Ship / ShopRunner Eligible

Great for HDMI, perhaps I'll get one for my 360. Should work fine, it's all branding.

Blood Drive thoughts? Seems like it could scratch the Twisted Metal itch for a lot less, but IGN didn't seem to like it too much.

[quote name='Sonne']Great for HDMI, perhaps I'll get one for my 360. Should work fine, it's all branding.

Blood Drive thoughts? Seems like it could scratch the Twisted Metal itch for a lot less, but IGN didn't seem to like it too much.[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing. A Twisted Metal zombie slasher.

[quote name='K_G']Thanks...I might bite for the HDMI cable in the 2nd link but the above link goes to a 9ft Sony USB cable, not a HDMI cable[/QUOTE]

Oops! Thanks! I was getting ready to do my hair. I'll try to pay closer attention next time. I deleted the 3rd link.

I bought the hdmi cable for $3.99 last time. In for 2 more, great price for a playstation branded hdmi cable.

Snagged an HDMI cable, thanks for the heads up TC!

Almost picked up Blood Drive too but the backlog's beyond capacity as is, and I'm trying my hardest to only add really desirable bargains to the hoard...

/CAG blasphemy :lol:

I've had Blood Drive for a while now and love it. The handling is a bit loose on some vehicles, but there's a good variety of gameplay types and it's just a guilty pleasure to play. I paid around $30 for it, so this is an absolute steal.

Picked up the HDMI cable, pretty good price. Cheers op!
grin.jpg

placed an order for (2) HDMI cables and received an email almost immediately after saying its out of stock (though listing does not indicate it as such) and dont see it in my order history (though it may be too soon for that).

edit: just tried an order for 1 cable and I got a confirmation email. guess I'll see what pans out.

Interesting. These are some pretty good prices. Although I still have 2-3 of the official Sony HDMI/USB to mini USB charging cable packs from the Kmart clearance($8 each pack) 3 years ago and/or the Blockbuster clearance last summer for $4 a pack.

[quote name='kaseyjakes']unsure of how long the hdmi cable is, but in for one anyways. thanks op![/QUOTE]

You can zoom in on the pic. It's 6.5 ft.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Blood Drive/ShopRunner Eligible:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879221218

Sony Official HDMI/ShoprunnerEligible:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879261311

I know some of you adore that monoprice place, but they are not always the cheapest. I've seen cheaper on eBay, for a cable or 2, over that other place.[/QUOTE]
It's true monoprice isn't always the cheapest, but they're a known entity, unlike some random hong kong seller on ebay. That being said, $5 with free shipping is a pretty good deal on an HDMI cable, since you'd likely pay about $4 or so on monoprice with shipping.

[quote name='Lawyers Guns N Money']It's true monoprice isn't always the cheapest, but they're a known entity, unlike some random hong kong seller on ebay. That being said, $5 with free shipping is a pretty good deal on an HDMI cable, since you'd likely pay about $4 or so on monoprice with shipping.[/QUOTE]

9 times out of 10, they all get them for 5cents from China, then sell them for a dollar or two or a 1,000(lmao). That monoprice place charges over $2 for shipping and, if they are in the US, they should just charge $2+ for the cables and the 99cents or less it, actually, costs them to ship the item.

When I order HDMI/s on eBay, I order from US sellers. Got a 9' Insignia(I think it's Best Buy's brand) brand new for $4.99FS, a while back.

You're welcome all!

Crazy thing... I should've got an extra HDMI... just to have it. I was posting this, but didn't order 1. Now, it's too late, lmao! :D:whee:

bread's done
Back