Newegg Blue Dragon/Pefect Dark Zero/Rechargable Battery for $17.99 with FS

mission42

CAGiversary!
Feedback
47 (100%)
I didn't see this posted but it probably was.

Anyway, Newegg has a deal right now for Blue Dragon, Perfect Dark Zero, and a Rechargeable Battery Pack for the 360 for only $17.99 and includes Free shipping. Good deal for two good games and the battery is a bonus.

Apparently the battery packs are rather old meaning reduced charge capacity but still, a pretty decent price for anyone already interested in the games.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...103153&cm_sp=DailyDeal-_-74-103-153-_-Product

They also have a Crackdown/Dark Sector/Battery Pack Bundle for $19.99. Another good deal.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874103152

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='token2k6']are you being a colorist??[/QUOTE]

I bought 4 black battery packs on clearance at Wal-Mart while back and refused to use them until I got a Special Edition Dragon controller form Wal-Mart 9 or so months ago. I still won't use them in my white controllers...

[quote name='Gigamaster89']Who actually has a blue controller?[/QUOTE]

I do! I bought it with my system when I got it.

My black controller has a white rechargeable battery on it, bothered me at first but hell, who looks at the back that much? :p

I wanted a pink battery for my controllers... but could never find one >.> That's funny that mixing colors would bother you so much, just doesn't seem that big of a deal lol.

And I'd definitely bite on this if the batteries weren't old. Oh well.

I use a red, black, white and pink battery pack in my white controller. Doesn't bother me since I could care less that the colors don't match.

[quote name='PDJ']That's funny that mixing colors would bother you so much, just doesn't seem that big of a deal lol.[/QUOTE]

Irony in full effect: back in the N64 days it was the "cool mod thing" to swap front or back shells to make custom dual-colored N64 controllers.

I could care less about the color of the battery pack as long as it works. What, are you afraid of the other color coordinated controllers will say to your non matching controller?

[quote name='TurboPascal']What, are you afraid of the other color coordinated controllers will say to your non matching controller?[/QUOTE]I realize you were trying to be funny, but please try to avoid mocking others' preferences.

I don't know - just don't like to mismatch the colors. I actually find that using the Eneloop rechargeables I bought at Costco work longer, anyway, than the packs.

bread's done
Back