Newegg.com 96 Wii Games Priced Under $20.00 + free shipping

NoLimitz80

CAGiversary!
Another try at link: [URL="http://www.kqzyfj.com/click-1312731-10446076?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.newegg.com%2FProduct%2FProductList.aspx%3FSubmit%3DENE%26SubCategory%3D544%26N%3D2083700544"]http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2003700544%204808%204093&name=%2410%20-%20%2425
[/URL]
Alone in the Dark
Alvin & The Chipmunks
AMF Bowling Pinbusters
AMF Bowling World Lanes
Anubis II
Arctic Tale
Balloon Pop
Balls of Fury
Battle of the Bands
Ben 10
Blast Works: Build, Fuse & Destroy
Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII
Bratz: The Movie
Brothers in Arms: Double Time
Bully: Scholarship Edition
Calvin Tucker's Redneck Jamboree
Cars: Mater-National
Chicken Little: Ace in Action
Classic British Motor Racing
Cocoto Magic Circus
Crash of the Titans 07
CSI: Hard Evidence
Dewy's Adventure
Disney Princess: Enchanted Journey
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
Emergency Heroes
Family Party: 30 great Games
Freddi Fish: Kelp Seed Mystery
Furu Furu Park
Gallop & Ride
Game Party
Garfield Gets Real
Geometry Wars: Galaxies Wii Game SIERRA
Go Diego Go: Safari Rescue
GT Pro Series
Happy Feet
Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law
Heavenly Guardian
Jeep Thrills
Jenga
Jumper
LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga Wii Game LUCASARTS
Looney Tunes: Acme Arsenal
M&Ms Adventure
Manhunt 2 Wii Game ROCKSTAR
Margot's Word Brain
Medal of Honor: Vanguard
Mercury Meltdown: Revolution
Merv Griffin's Crosswords
MLB Superstars
Monkey King: Legend Begins
My Word Coach
Myth Makers: Trixie Toyland
Namco Museum Remix
Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution
Need for Speed: Carbon
Need for Speed: Prostreet
Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots
Nitrobike
No More heroes
Obscure: The Aftermath
Octomania
Pajama Sam in Don't Fear the Dark
Petz Catz 2
Prince of Persia Rival Swords
Puzzler Collection
Rampage: Total Destruction
Rayman Raving Rabbids
Red Steel
Resident Evil 4 Wii Game CAPCOM
Samba De Amigo
Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure
Shrek the Third
Smarty Pants
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
Soul Calibur: Legends
Speed Racer
Spider Man 3
SpongeBob's Atlantis SquarePantis
Spy Fox in Dry Cereal
Spyro: Eternal Night
Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
Target Terror
Ten Pin Alley 2
The Clumsey's
The Golden Compass
The Sims 2: Castaway
Thrillville: Off the Rails
Twin Strike: Operation Thunder
Wild Earth: African Safari
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
not a bad deal, but nothing to spectacular. The link is also messed up

edit: it fixed it self

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't really give the OP too much props unless his name is losmanDEALS over at slickdeals.net...i saw this over there a couple of hours ago and he blatantly stole it without giving props...i guess props isn't a must, but it's definitely in bad taste IMO

Direct Link

[quote name='crzyboy88']Some aren't bad. But this list really shows how much shovelware really is on the Wii...

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

That's why my Wii is as dusty as an 1800s library. :(

96 games virtually all third-party.. and only...

It's sad that if these was a deal for the 360 or PS3 it would be a gold mine.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout']I wouldn't really give the OP too much props unless his name is losmanDEALS over at slickdeals.net...i saw this over there a couple of hours ago and he blatantly stole it without giving props...i guess props isn't a must, but it's definitely in bad taste IMO

Direct Link[/quote]

Steal a list huh? The whole internet is about copying and pasting bud. :lol:
We copyright posts now?

[quote name='NoLimitz80']Steal a list huh? The whole internet is about copying and pasting bud. :lol:
We copyright posts now?[/quote]

No, it's just common courtesy. You don't have to say "thank you" when someone holds the door for you walking into a convenient store either...but just know that some people like me will say "you're welcome" loud and clear enough for you to hear just so you feel like an ass. ;)

It only took two post for the word shovelware to appear and 4 for someone to say they can't afford a feather duster to dust their wii off with.

[quote name='EdgeOfThorns']Any of you play the PoP: Rival Swords?[/quote]

It's not bad, but I found the controls to be somewhat unresponsive at times. Mainly it was an issue with the motion controls during the quick-time type events. I actually couldn't beat the last guy because of how bad the camera and registering of the motion controls were (you have to flick the nunchuk or the remote, and I found the nunchuk's responsiveness to be horrid)

Keep in mind two things though: it's fairly short, as I beat it in maybe 6 hours going at a so-so pace, and it's a port of the Two Thrones iteration of the PoP series from last generation, with motion controls added for the quick-time type events.

As for the list, some of those aren't bad for new prices, like No More Heroes and Manhunt 2. I'm probably going to pick up Manhunt 2 for $10 used at BBV, but I have quite a bit of credit there anyway.

[quote name='EdgeOfThorns']Any of you play the PoP: Rival Swords?[/quote]

Yeah, and its a fun game until the final boss, where the motion controls are horrible. They don't register correctly, and this causes things to get extremely frustrating. My advice: Buy the Gamecube version (called Two Thrones, but its the same game for anyone who doesn't know). It's cheap and much better control-wise than the Wii version.

[quote name='ihadFG']Yeah, and its a fun game until the final boss, where the motion controls are horrible. They don't register correctly, and this causes things to get extremely frustrating. My advice: Buy the Gamecube version (called Two Thrones, but its the same game for anyone who doesn't know). It's cheap and much better control-wise than the Wii version.[/quote]

Or heck, pick up the whole trilogy. Sands of Time, Warrior Within, and Two Thrones all for $25 used at GS. I've been really considering this myself, as I enjoyed Two Thrones for how frustrating it was, and heard great things about the trilogy last generation.

Edit: I should clarify. $25 for all three in the B2G1 which ends tomorrow (12/14). Normally they're $10, $13, and $13, with the $10 one being Sands of Time.

[quote name='Nirron']Or heck, pick up the whole trilogy. Sands of Time, Warrior Within, and Two Thrones all for $25 used at GS. I've been really considering this myself, as I enjoyed Two Thrones for how frustrating it was, and heard great things about the trilogy last generation.

Edit: I should clarify. $25 for all three in the B2G1 which ends tomorrow (12/14). Normally they're $10, $13, and $13, with the $10 one being Sands of Time.[/quote]

Yeah, I'd definitely suggest that people play that trilogy in order. All three games are still fun to this day...or well Warrior Within isn't quite as good as the other 2, but its still worth playing.

My god... could someone please point out the triple AAA game in this list that is somehow worth the 20 bucks?

[quote name='friedram']My god... could someone please point out the triple AAA game in this list that is somehow worth the 20 bucks?[/quote]

Well, No More Heroes would be the only one on there I could think of, and I'd consider it an awesome investment for $20, though you could probably get it cheaper elsewhere. I know a lot of people have their own problems with the game, but I enjoyed it. The boss fights got somewhat repetitive, but the characters and the minigames make up for it in my mind.

Thanks OP

Dewys adventure
DBZ
Lego Star Wars
No More Heroes
RE4

Aren't bad if people don't have them but most can be picked up for those prices in the store.

Title should say for 19.99. Saying under 20 dollars is the bullshit that stores use to bring in customers. I'd of grabbed NMH or RE4 for 10-15.

19.99 for Bully seems like a pretty good price. But the way Amazon has been lately, I'm hoping it'll show up for $10 or something.

[quote name='RaidenMGS3']That's why my Wii is as dusty as an 1800s library. :([/quote]

Same as me. I havnt played my Wii till August, the thing gets played maybe every couple of months. I dont care how many units it sells, it doesnt have nearly as good of games as my 360.

So the original post was literally edited to put in a new link, but also take out the credit that was once added after I pointed out this was stolen directly from another site? And my posts keep getting mod-deleted? Nice touch CAG. Classy. This will get deleted too, no doubt. Perhaps I'll receive a ban of some sort for being insubordinate under Nazi CAG. I'd just like a reasonable and valid explanation from a mod on why all of the dickery is taking place.

bread's done
Back