Newegg.com Cyber Monday Deals

jello44

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Complete list here, which looks very similar to their Black Friday section with a few additions/subtractions:

http://promotions.newegg.com/nepro/...motions.newegg.com/NEPro/CybMon08/118x200.gif

Video Game (Consoles & Games)

1. Turtle Beach Ear Force X4 Wireless Headphones $199.99
$139.99

2. Dark Sector Playstation3 Game D3 PUBLISHER $9.99

3. John Woo Presents Stranglehold Playstation3 Game MIDWAY $9.99

4. Call of Duty 4 Game of the Year Edition Xbox 360 Game Activision $39.99

5. Call of Duty 4 Game of the Year Edition Playstation3 Game Activision $39.99

6. BioShock Xbox 360 Game 2K $19.99

7. Guitar Hero Aerosmith Bundle for PS3 Activision $54.99

8. Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots Playstation3 Game KONAMI $39.99

9. Resistance: Fall of Man Playstation3 Game SONY $19.99

10. MotorStorm Playstation3 Game SONY $19.99

11. Game Party 2 Wii Game MIDWAY $19.99

12. Guitar Hero Aerosmith Bundle for Xbox 360 Activision $54.99

13. No More heroes Wii Game UBISOFT $14.99

14. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway Playstation3 Game UBISOFT $19.99

15. Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway Xbox 360 Game UBISOFT $19.99

Bah, nothing to see here. Hooray for saving me money
smiley3.jpg
smiley2.jpg

Some crazy routers in there for cheap at least .... that Intel processor is very very tempting as well even though it's not a huge discount

Does anyone know if the CoD4: Game of the Year Edition include anything extra over the original release? I don't have either one but I may pick this one up, thanks.

[quote name='DeathPrawn']I believe it includes the map pack, which you can otherwise download for $10.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a bunch, getting tempted to purchase this...

Any opinions on the D-Link DGL-4300 Wireless Gaming Router?

Right now I have a Linksys 54G (newer version will less memory). Not the best router I have owned.

I just ordered the D-Link DGL-4300 for $50 from them, I almost ordered it a couple days ago for $60 but decided to wait and now its $50..nice.
I've been researching for a good 360 compatible wireless router because my 5yr old Netgear WGR614v.3 keeps losing connection and the 4300 has really good review % so that and the price $50 normally $120 and more (depending where you look) seems like the best deal though I am looking specifically at the 360 compatibility list thats on Xbox.com.

[quote name='workers']I just ordered the D-Link DGL-4300 for $50 from them, I almost ordered it a couple days ago for $60 but decided to wait and now its $50..nice.
I've been researching for a good 360 compatible wireless router because my 5yr old Netgear WGR614v.3 keeps losing connection and the 4300 has really good review % so that and the price $50 normally $120 and more (depending where you look) seems like the best deal though I am looking specifically at the 360 compatibility list thats on Xbox.com.[/quote]

I was looking at that one as i ordered the same one 2 years ago which got stolen by an ex roomate, but i decided to pick up the TrendNet TEW-672GR Draft N Gigabit for $57.99 instead. Im also upgrading from a Netgear WGR614 that has been pretty solid but starting making a god awful noise whn broadcasting wirelessly.

I was tempted to just get another 614 but it lost connection off and on , sometimes it stayed connected for weeks and sometimes it would disconnect multiple times through out a single day (I think my isp comcast sends a signal sometimes that disconnects me and if I asked they would probably just lie anyways) but it still works after about 5yrs and I've seen it go for $20 or so but I just want a router that stays connected all the time

[quote name='workers']I was tempted to just get another 614 but it lost connection off and on , sometimes it stayed connected for weeks and sometimes it would disconnect multiple times through out a single day (I think my isp comcast sends a signal sometimes that disconnects me and if I asked they would probably just lie anyways) but it still works after about 5yrs and I've seen it go for $20 or so but I just want a router that stays connected all the time[/quote]

Mine started to lock up 5-10 times a day minimum, then i upgraded the firmware about 2-3 months ago and i havent had to touch it since. But i really want gigabit and once i find a cheap N adapter for my laptop ill be good for another 3-4 years.

bread's done
Back