Newegg.com~King Of Fighters Xii 360~21.99

I'mNotTrading

CAGiversary!
Checked just right now to verify if the price was still good.

This is a heck of a deal, cuts the game price down by like 60 percent.

The site also had Collectors Edition of SF4 on 360 for 35 too

Yeah, I'm just a little hurting for cash. I would snap this up in a heart beat, but I gotta wait at least 2 to 3 weeks before I can jump on this.

I found these in my Dump Bin at best buy last month for 10 dollars. They sat there a week with no one buying them. I didn't think anyone was into this game.

[quote name='BackInBlack']This game is barebones as a motherfucker.[/QUOTE]

Not to mention the online is probably some of the worst netcode this gen has to offer.

[quote name='PaiPaiMaster']Why can't PS3 version be that cheap. :([/QUOTE]

That is why I bought both an xbox360 and ps3 so I wouldn't have to debate which console game I should buy..

[quote name='JaroldL']That is why I bought both an xbox360 and ps3 so I wouldn't have to debate which console game I should buy..[/QUOTE]
I also have both systems and for fighting games, I always buy the PS3 version whenever possible, just because of the atrocious 360 D-Pad.

I like King of Fighters games and I recently got this for 15-ish from Gamefly. I wouldn't pay more than that. I could deal with the reduced roster but they also removed a ton of moves from each character. In addition, while the animation is fantastic, the actual visuals aren't even that great. The game almost feels like a tech demo.

bread's done
Back