Newegg.com Promo Deals (Expires 3/18/13)

Decent deals, but as I'm sure everyone can agree, NewEgg should seriously consider bringing back those preorder promos. It was the only reason I ever preordered anything. :lol:

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']Decent deals, but as I'm sure everyone can agree, NewEgg should seriously consider bringing back those preorder promos. It was the only reason I ever preordered anything. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Absolutely. Let me preorder stuff for $48 again Newegg!

[quote name='Lucian']Absolutely. Let me preorder stuff for $48 again Newegg![/QUOTE]
The 44.99 preorder deal owned! I preordered 30 games for 44.99 each. I canceled over half but man was it awesome.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Saw some code on SD: VMEPROMOMAR13 will make Saints Row $19.79.[/QUOTE]
Remove VMEPROMOMAR13 Discount From Promo Code -$2.20 This promo code VMEPROMOMAR13 is eligible for V.me by Visa only, discount will be removed if a different payment method is used.
Grand Total: $19.79

Works ty

edit: dead?
There is an issue with promo code VMEPROMOMAR13. Please check promo code again or contact customer service.

I didn't buy the game, just tried the code without checking out. I did see something about a V.me on the other site, though.

Saints Row is tempting but I think I'm gonna pass for now... I'd like to get that for under 20 and I don't have any GC for them either so that's another point lol.

Just a heads up - Far Cry 3 retail won't activate on Steam. Not sure if that's a dealbreaker for anyone else, but it is for me.

Thanks for the post though, OP.

[quote name='Lucian']Absolutely. Let me preorder stuff for $48 again Newegg![/QUOTE]
Or the $45 one! But I'll settle for 48 :D

I don't trust buying games from newegg anymore. My final pre-order from the 12$ off promo finally released about a week & 1/2 ago, and due to the brown paper packaging they used, the game case was smashed to hell. I don't really know how to complain about it (since the disc was fine), but it didn't impress me.

bread's done
Back