Newegg.com Xbox 360 Blowout sale

Man, you had me excited for a second there.

All of those are posted in the Newegg thread, which I am too lazy to provide a link to at the moment...

Shin Megami Tensei: Persona (PSP) $18 shipped is very good deal. End up picked up Devilish (DS) Puzzle Quest: Galactrix (DS) both under $12 :)

Heroes over Europe for $14.XX is good. BRAVE for $14.XX is also not too bad. Both will be $10 eventually, I'm sure.

This isn't a bad list if you don't have Bionic Commando and Wheelman (Ninja Gaiden 2 is OOS). I like those 2 games a lot even if they aren't AAA titles (obviously).

[quote name='rkrocks123']Man, you had me excited for a second there.

All of those are posted in the Newegg thread, which I am too lazy to provide a link to at the moment...[/QUOTE]

Newegg thread is horrible. I don't feel like going through tons of post just to find out whats on sale so I never visit it since the first post is never updated.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Newegg thread is horrible. I don't feel like going through tons of post just to find out whats on sale so I never visit it since the first post is never updated.[/QUOTE]

THIS, if somebody would update it once in awhile, I'd say sure, but it is so outdated that I encourage these new newegg posts too. :applause:

[quote name='Magikarp830']Is G.I.Joe any good? Fan of cartoon... not so much the movie...[/QUOTE]

Gaming Nexus said: "There's no reason to buy G.I. Joe as long as there is at least one other game on the store shelf."

Go look it up at Metacritic, they show all the reviews for it. Averaged I think a 42/100 which is pretty much straight garbage.

[quote name='Magikarp830']Is G.I.Joe any good? Fan of cartoon... not so much the movie...[/QUOTE]Cartoon > Movie > Game

Avoid it at all costs.

[quote name='paean']This isn't a bad list if you don't have Bionic Commando and Wheelman (Ninja Gaiden 2 is OOS). I like those 2 games a lot even if they aren't AAA titles (obviously).[/QUOTE]
no it isnt

then again, newegg has been selling these games at that price for a while.

i could have swore i seen a few of those at that price on that other newegg thread

[quote name='Magikarp830']Is G.I.Joe any good? Fan of cartoon... not so much the movie...[/QUOTE]
gi joe is a lot of fun as a couch co-op i played it with my gf and enjoyed it. its a cheap game but if you get it for 10 or less its worth it has some fun moments.

[quote name='Lonedragon87']gi joe is a lot of fun as a couch co-op i played it with my gf and enjoyed it. its a cheap game but if you get it for 10 or less its worth it has some fun moments.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. There's never enough local 3rd person co-op games. GI Joe wasn't bad from that perspective. I also played Eragon in its entirety with local co-op and had fun. Neither are as good as Two Towers, Return of the King, Castle Crashers, or TT LEGO games, but they are welcomed in my collection.

[quote name='sleepydumbdude']Newegg thread is horrible. I don't feel like going through tons of post just to find out whats on sale so I never visit it since the first post is never updated.[/QUOTE]

The newegg deal thread blows. I kinda wish that thing would just sink to the bottom of the forum. I gave up on that thread when people kept arguing over what the right type of shrink wrap a game should come in.

Meh. I already bought some of these on playSwitch.com for about the same amount weeks ago. They're used, sure, but they're in great condition and I didn't have to wait for a sale to get them. Yay for the trading system!

[quote name='rkrocks123']Man, you had me excited for a second there.

All of those are posted in the Newegg thread, which I am too lazy to provide a link to at the moment...[/QUOTE]

THiS^^^

[quote name='saetia']Are all these games factory sealed?[/QUOTE]I have yet to receive a game from them that hasn't been factory sealed.

[quote name='MikeHoncho']Damn, 50 cent is looking very tempting at that price. I heard it was a pretty good co-op split screen game. To buy or not to buy[/QUOTE]

It doesnt have split screen. I bought it for that unfortunately. Still fun, but only online coop.

bread's done
Back