Newegg CyberMonday Deals plus Google Offers team up

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Newegg Google offers partnered deals for cyber monday: http://e.newegg.com/servlet/cc6?gLmkQSBDAQUVWgKjUOHgKSxnuHptQJhuVaVSDVXLX

Newegg's cyber monday deals list: http://promotions.newegg.com/best-cyber-monday-online-deals/index5.html

Dance Central 3 Xbox 360 Game Microsoft
$29.99
Lollipop Chainsaw Xbox 360 Game Warner Bros. Studios
$19.99
Doom 3: BFG Edition Playstation3 Game Bethesda
$19.99
Lollipop Chainsaw Playstation3 Game Warner Bros. Studios
$19.99
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Playstation3 Game NAMCO BANDAI Games
$34.99
Doom 3: BFG Edition Xbox 360 Game Bethesda
$19.99
Dirt Showdown Xbox 360 Game Codemasters
$19.99
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Playstation3 Game Bethesda
$29.99
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Nintendo 3DS Game SQUARE ENIX
$19.99
Heroes of Ruin Nintendo 3DS Game SQUARE ENIX
$19.99
Dark Souls Xbox 360 Game namco
$14.99
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Nintendo 3DS Game SQUARE ENIX
$19.99
SONY PSM Starter Bundle With Just Dance 3 Voucher
$39.99
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Xbox 360 Game namco
$34.99
Dark Souls Playstation3 Game NAMCO BANDAI Games
$14.99
MADCATZ Street Fighter X Tekken - Arcade FightStick PRO - Line for Xbox 360
$99.99
Refurbished: Logitech Driving Force GT for Gran Turismo
$59.99
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Collection Xbox 360 Game KONAMI
$19.99
Forza Horizon Xbox 360 Game Microsoft
$29.99
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Collection Playstation3 Game Bethesda
$19.99
Dishonored Xbox 360 Game Bethesda
$24.99
Sleeping Dogs Xbox 360 Game SQUARE ENIX
$29.99
Refurbished: Turtle Beach Ear Force X11 Amplified Stereo Headset with Chat
Sold Out
Fable: The Journey Xbox 360 Game Microsoft
$29.99
Dishonored Playstation3 Game Bethesda
$24.99
Dirt Showdown Playstation3 Game Codemasters
$19.99
MadCatz Street Fighter X Tekken - Arcade FightStick PRO - Line for PlayStation3
$99.99
MADCATZ XBOX 360 Wireless Racing Wheel
$109.99
Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor Xbox 360 Game CAPCOM
$14.99

In for $15 PS3 controller. And I thought the $40 killzone controller bundle at BB was a great deal. This one takes the cake!

[quote name='hbomb']In for $15 PS3 controller. And I thought the $40 killzone controller bundle at BB was a great deal. This one takes the cake![/QUOTE]
Don't buy it! It's fake and not sold by newegg. I don't know why newegg has it listed as part of there cyber monday sale.

If you want to buy a generic DualShock(I wouldn't.), you might as well go to eBay and search the tons of colors for $11.xx and up.

Man it must be time to go to sleep, I'm reading these prices all wrong. TTT2 for 19.99 and a MadCatz SFxT stick for $19.99? Only in my dreams

[quote name='htz']Don't buy it! It's fake and not sold by newegg. I don't know why newegg has it listed as part of there cyber monday sale.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Order cancelled. No wonder it's so cheap.

[quote name='JiveT']Newegg is bringing the...bringing the...ugh[/QUOTE]

Bringing the prices up. Doom 3 was $2 cheaper before this deal...wtf.

More expensive that I though, I am pretty disappointed.
deals

[quote name='hbomb']In for $15 PS3 controller. And I thought the $40 killzone controller bundle at BB was a great deal. This one takes the cake![/QUOTE]

[quote name='htz']Don't buy it! It's fake and not sold by newegg. I don't know why newegg has it listed as part of there cyber monday sale.[/QUOTE]

In the picture it shows the packaging and on there it is called a "Doubleshock III". :rofl:

Ordered 2 to go with the LBPK I got for $15.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Dark Souls 15$, but im in the 10$ camp at this point.[/QUOTE]

Target has it on clearance for $6. Bought three copies last week as gifts, you might get lucky at your local Target.

haha I wish, I did the same thing last night trying to catch the cyber Monday deals at mid night.. Needless to say I didnt make it.. lol
[quote name='Donuts']Man it must be time to go to sleep, I'm reading these prices all wrong. TTT2 for 19.99 and a MadCatz SFxT stick for $19.99? Only in my dreams.
coo2.gif
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='OregonDealz']Dark Souls 15$, but im in the 10$ camp at this point.[/QUOTE]

Dark Souls is easily worth $60. My favorite game of this generation.

[quote name='Vanacloud']If you dont see the "SONY" name on the top, its a fake or if it looks something "off" about it[/QUOTE]

Sony wanted to save some $$ so they purposely took
off their name off their own controller.

[quote name='io']In the picture it shows the packaging and on there it is called a "Doubleshock III". :rofl:[/QUOTE]

Bro you are so right!! I bought it and then double checked this thread and you are right. It does say doubleshock and if you look at the PS button it looks off also. Needless to say I cancelled my order.

A0XA_129973906727191431SHM8K20v3p.jpg

lol good save

[quote name='Glasscocked']Bro you are so right!! I bought it and then double checked this thread and you are right. It does say doubleshock and if you look at the PS button it looks off also. Needless to say I cancelled my order.

A0XA_129973906727191431SHM8K20v3p.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That double shock controller is funny.

[quote name='Glasscocked']Bro you are so right!! I bought it and then double checked this thread and you are right. It does say doubleshock and if you look at the PS button it looks off also. Needless to say I cancelled my order.
[/QUOTE]
The "PS" button says "P3" if you look very closely. :cool:

Edit: Both of the controllers listed by Newegg but not sold by them are sold out. People will definitely get a double shock when they receive it. :lol:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0XA0HF7462
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA0XA0HF7544

Lollipop Chainsaw for $19.99 on Newegg, was going to do this vs gamestop cause typically no tax/free shipping, but they still want to charge $3 to ship it... nevermind I'll wait till I can walk into a store i guess, even paying tax won't cost me the shipping price. Way to let down Newegg.

I saw that "6axis" deal at like 4 AM this morning super groggy and almost bought it but held off because I was too sleepy to go through with the purchase on my phone. Glad I held off.

Also lol @ doubleshock

Does anyone know if the standard editions of Red Dead Redemption, Resident Evil 5 and GTA IV are the greatest hits versions or the regular versions? Thanks.

Its actually "Third Party" not "fake". Get it right.

nothing for me, the only thing i'd consider is fallout NV ultimate but I'd rather buy at $10
everything else I have already, or is way to much money, or I don't ever want.

[quote name='yokofox33']25 for Dishonored is tempting since I missed out on the other deals.[/QUOTE]

Yeah well I ordered it, it went through, but i never got email. It does not show up in my account and is now sold out, it looks like I got screwed. I called and rep said she saw no sign of my order and it's sold out nothing they can do WTF?

[quote name='LordVila']Dark Souls is easily worth $60. My favorite game of this generation.[/QUOTE]

It's worth it at ANY price. How games can offer up a tenth of the content that Dark Souls has and still charge full price is beyond me.

[quote name='hwmusic']newegg kinda sucked this BF[/QUOTE]

I agree. The only thing I got from them was the $199.99 250GB 360 holiday bundle, and that was a deal that was offered several places. Other than that, there wasn't really anything that even tempted me slightly.

[quote name='LordVila']Dark Souls is easily worth $60. My favorite game of this generation.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Dark Souls is despicable in the best kind of way.

I had already raided the MS Store on Friday and Saturday, so there wasn't much on the list to thrill me, but I did pick up Dark Souls for $15.

Over the weekend, I got Dark Souls, The Witcher 2, and Dishonored for a total of $50....plus, I got Skyrim DLC with some of the free Live points I got from preorders at the MS Store. I think it safe to say my RPG needs are well-met long into 2013.

bread's done
Back