Newegg Daily Sweepstakes

Vanilla Gorilla

CAGiversary!
Entered, the registration is really out of balence from other contests I entered in. It was first name, zip code, etc.
Thx op

[quote name='brahmasoccer09']Do the newegg gods look favorably on me now that I've passed the 1K mark?[/quote]
pssh.. I passed $1k with them years ago and never win anything.

[quote name='AlphakirA']no NY? Wtf is that?[/quote]

I believe Newegg is excluding states that it owns warehouses in to avoid making the winner pay tax laws that apply on a state level if you live in the same state the prize is shipped from. And also Hawaii and Alaska because well, shipping and whatnot.

I've gotten Newegg stuff from NY, RI, FL before

Thanks OP. But newegg is based in Calif, I live in Calif, so I don't know why they blocked out some states... oh well thanks again.

[quote name='Chitown021']I look forward to all of the spam I will win for entering....[/quote]

lol, same here, I am up to 35-40 spams a day, But they don't bother me that much. Not Like I am going to win.

They have warehouses in FL, RI, NY?

I've ordered a ton of stuff from there ... only recieved items from Cali / NJ myself. Also as a side note I live a stone throw away from RI, I really mean that too :D

[quote name='Vanilla Gorilla']I got an email from Newegg.com today that they're hosting a daily sweeps from now until December 31. They've got some pretty neat little prizes so I figured it'd be awesome if a CAG member won at least one of the days.

Here's the link, I hope it works because I couldn't find a more direct link on Newegg's site.

http://promotions.newegg.com/MKTsweepstakes/canonmini/index.html?CMP=EMC-IGNEFL103007&ATT=Sweepspage&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL103007-_-Sweepstakes-_-E0-_-Sweepstakes[/quote]

Cool VG Thanks:applause:

bread's done
Back