Newegg Dead Space 2 PC 6.99 FS

Best Buy had a better price. Christmas break I bought the collector edition for $4.99. The problem was they never fucking sent it to me. They did take my money though...

I've still got three extra Collector's Editions sitting here. I was going to give them out to friends, but they aren't as great as I expected. :(

[quote name='Ozonekill']Best Buy had a better price. Christmas break I bought the collector edition for $4.99. The problem was they never fucking sent it to me. They did take my money though...[/QUOTE]
Everyone knows that bestbuy had a lot of games on sale during Christmas but those prices are never coming back, they were insane and i dont think anyone should wait to buy a game until someone matches those prices because is going to be a awhile or never going to happen that was almost 2 months ago people should just let go that dream week and like you said not everyone that wanted it got it.

[quote name='davesrt10']Everyone knows that bestbuy had a lot of games on sale during Christmas but those prices are never coming back, they were insane and i dont think anyone should wait to buy a game until someone matches those prices because is going to be a awhile or never going to happen that was almost 2 months ago people should just let go that dream week and like you said not everyone that wanted it got it.[/QUOTE]

For the record I was bitching about best buy, not this thread. 6.99 is still a great price for the normal version and newegg will actually give you the game you paid for... which is another plus.

PS. Best buy sux

Good price. Was 4.99 on Steam at some point, but this is still a pretty decent deal if you want the disc-based version for some reason (still requires online activation to play though).

bread's done
Back