Newegg end of month clearance sale over 70 deals

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Hmmmm... don't see much in the way of gaming deals that haven't already been posted.[/QUOTE]

is bionic commando there? not sure if I missed it.

[quote name='Mospeada_21']is bionic commando there? not sure if I missed it.[/QUOTE]

It's on this list, has its own topic, and is covered in the NewEgg thread... and still nobody is buying ;)

[quote name='wampa8jedi']It's on this list, has its own topic, and is covered in the NewEgg thread... and still nobody is buying ;)[/QUOTE]

I bought it. Best 6.99 I've ever spent. ;)

Bionic Commando is pretty awesome, IMO. I'm not sure why it gets so much negative response. Mostly from what I heard it's because of the difficulty, yet everyone is in love with Demon's Souls. :p

But it's definitely worth $6.99.

Admittedly, I'm tempted by the external hard drive. I just want to be able to say that I have a Terabyte.

[quote name='Skydude']Admittedly, I'm tempted by the external hard drive. I just want to be able to say that I have a Terabyte.[/QUOTE]

I bought a 1.5TB from Newegg, makes me ultra-super-duper-happy.

[quote name='ryanflucas']How about that Tekken 6 with wireless arcade controller? I'm curious as to if the controller is any good?[/QUOTE]

The stick is fine but the buttons on it are kinda mushy. It's a good deal at that price if you want to get Tekken.

yea, bionic commando looks good (or at least from the review i saw it looked good) and for $7 why not give it a try.

[quote name='maddog1419']That Samsung 40" 240hz 1080p tv for $1000 is tempting. If only it was 50" =(

Does Newegg have a sale like this every month?[/QUOTE]
Don't get over hyped for 240Hz, you'll only benefit watching sports. Some people like the effects of "anti motion blur" with movies, but it can cause problems too, and you'll definitely have it turned off for video games. Also from what I've read, its very difficult to tell the difference between 120Hz and 240Hz.

[quote name='wampa8jedi']It's on this list, has its own topic, and is covered in the NewEgg thread... and still nobody is buying ;)[/QUOTE]

Tons of people have bought it and like it or love it. It's one of my favorite games from last year, and I can't remember anyone who got it not at least liking it.

[quote name='Geello']Ah what the hell, in for Bionic Commando and Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard.[/QUOTE]

Matt Hazard is HORRIBLE. I got it for $10 last year and felt ripped off. I wanted to like it, and it seems like shooters have an easier time being good than other genres, but it's BAAAAAD.

That wireless brother printer is a nice, fast and quality built printer. its so nice to not have wires for it.

I did stack a few deals 2 years ago along with a MIR to get it for less, but its coming down in price finally.

bread's done
Back