Newegg : Final Fantasy Tactics A2 16.99 (Nintendo DS) Free Shipping

Great strategy rpg, full of content. I actually felt a little guilty for holding off on it until it first hit $19.99 somewhere (CC? maybe). A rare game that would be worth full original asking price.

I still think the original FFT for the PS1 and PSP is better. The story and the system was just more fun and enjoyable as a whole. This one is still a lot of fun though.

Thinking about biting... what are the chances of this going any lower? I'm thinking pretty slim, but I'm just curious to what others think.

Posted this in the NewEgg thread, but here it is again for the hell of it.

Man that's a good price on FFTA2. While not as not as good as the previous ones (story-line wise), I won't complain. I've got nearly 60 hours into already, the most of anything this year (even Fallout 3). Payed nearly $30 and don't regret it at all. I freakin' LOVE strategy RPGs.

For anyone on the fence on this deal, especially anyone who liked the original FFT, know that this games improves on that one in many ways. Because the item crafting system drip feeds you new abilities over the course of the game, and because the quest system doles out new job classes gradually as well, you never feel like you've seen it all until some time after you've beaten the game. Truly a classic on the ds, this game is a STEAL for this price.

bread's done
Back