NewEgg Games Cheap AR (PayPal Only)

SubjectNameHere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
95 (100%)
[quote name='ihavenolife123']Hold on, werent most if not all of those coupons not stackable??[/QUOTE]

It's not even stacking, is it? It is two different coupons on the two games. I don't know what the gift card thing is - if that's a coupon then I guess that would be stacking. I figured that was an auto-register thing (though as usual those things are probably "exclusive of other offers").

the 10 buck GC is just a buy 2 of the advertised DS/GBA games and you get it as a bonus. I got DKR and FFVI myself with it. But now I need to track down something that's 30 bucks. Thanks OP!

I've never had a problem with damaged GBA boxes from Newegg. They always seem to pack them in a box bigger than necessary and fill it to the top with foam peanuts.

Wii version of Zelda TP for $36.98 shipped AR is pretty hot. I doubt we'll be seeing cheaper any time before 2008.

[quote name='cleaver']These PayPal rebates are one per account, I'd recommend using them on something that would be a good deal without the rebate.[/quote]

Hmm, I'm thinking of getting Mario Kart DS because, even thought it's not a great deal at $33.50, I have yet to see it go on sale anywhere. Or even be available used anywhere.

So I figure it's a way to get a deal on a game I really want that doesn't seem to be dropping in price any time soon.

[quote name='io']It's not even stacking, is it? It is two different coupons on the two games. I don't know what the gift card thing is - if that's a coupon then I guess that would be stacking. I figured that was an auto-register thing (though as usual those things are probably "exclusive of other offers").[/quote] I picked up AoE III: TWC last week with the "$10 off any PC game $29.99 or more" GamePro coupon, and that was with some manual intervention on the part of the register, so I walked out of there spending $19.99 + tax and getting a $10 GC out of the deal. The gift card automatically came up as a $0 cost item with a $10 value, unlike what I'd seen before with the game being discounted $10 and the $10 GC being added in at $10. It took some manual price adjustments on the register to get it to work, so it's a YMMV scenarion.

My plan is to do the same with FFIII and FFVI this week, with the $10 off $39.99 any game or more coupon and the $5 off any GBA game coupon, which will net out to be $55 + tax w/$10 GC. Again with some manual intervention on the register's part.

Wow, gotta love Newegg!

Got FFVI today--wasn't expecting it THAT quick!! They sent it in the standard yellow slightly padded envelope, and my box has a bit of a crease in it.

Good thing I don't care about these things, but for anyone else that does you probably would be mad.

Anyway, time for some FFVI action this weekend!

[quote name='keithp']Wow, gotta love Newegg!

Got FFVI today--wasn't expecting it THAT quick!! They sent it in the standard yellow slightly padded envelope, and my box has a bit of a crease in it.

Good thing I don't care about these things, but for anyone else that does you probably would be mad.

Anyway, time for some FFVI action this weekend![/QUOTE]

Just an FYI, they do read the comments you append to your order and usually heed them. I had them make sure my 1gb microSD cards were the Japanese ones and not the Taiwanese ones and they included a letter with it saying that the guy who packed the box manually verified them prior to shipment. If you asked for a pristine box for collecting purposes, they'll probably overpack it.

Also, for those worried that shipping doesn't count, I realized WHY shipping counts for Newegg. When Paypal bills you for NewEgg, they only get the FULL VALUE amount (Newegg's system is not sophisticated enough to break it down to amount + shipping). In contrast, using buy.com, buy.com through paypal breaks orders down into item + shipping + tax, so, under buy.com the shipping may not be included in the required $30.00.

HTH!

bread's done
Back