NewEgg:God Of War COllection Only $29.99 Today only

It's the PSP collection, not the PS2 one, guy who didn't click on the newegg link to see what the sale was for and assumed he was so smart.

Again, this is the yet-to-be-released ORIGINS collection (remade HD versions of the two GoW PSP games) not the older GOW Collection (GoW 1 and 2)

Edit: Oops, mitch079 beat me to it

Don't mind if I do. With this, I'll be able to play every single God of War game on my non-bc PS3: 1, 2, 3, PSP1, PSP2. The only thing that sucks is the double-dipping. I have God of War 1 and 2 on PS2 and PS3, and I already have the first PSP game on my God of War-branded PSP. Really, I'm only getting the second PSP game, but whatever.

Quick aside: after writing that, I realized I must come off as a huge God of War fan. Honestly, I bought them all super cheap, and I've only beaten the first one. The only reason I got the GoW branded PSP is because I -knew- it was hackable at a time when it wasn't clear which PSPs could be hacked and which couldn't. Still, nice to have all available in HD on my main PS3.

[quote name='killias2']Don't mind if I do. With this, I'll be able to play every single God of War game on my non-bc PS3: 1, 2, 3, PSP1, PSP2. The only thing that sucks is the double-dipping. I have God of War 1 and 2 on PS2 and PS3, and I already have the first PSP game on my God of War-branded PSP. Really, I'm only getting the second PSP game, but whatever.[/QUOTE]When GOW4 comes out I wouldn't be surprised to see the GOW 4 pack or some type of $100 PS3-Vita combo pack.

bread's done
Back