Newegg Guerilla Deal: Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Limited Edition @ $49.99 (PS3/360)

[quote name='roymustang']Don't really know what's limited about it since the regular price is 60 but here you go:
[/QUOTE]

Exclusive access to two cars, and unlocks all the other cars from playing the game. Nothing else really.

Limited Edition is the same as the regular edition pricewise, buying it gives you an unlock code for early access to cars in-game

[quote name='Azazael13']Wonder if Amazon will match the 49.99 price AND still do the $20 credit.[/QUOTE]

Usually they don't do that. Would be nice, but I've never seen it for a preorder sale like this from Newegg...

[quote name='CheapyD']FYI, you get a $20 credit if purchased at Amazon. Definitely looking forward to this one.[/QUOTE]

I used to be a big fan of amazon 20 dollar credits but since I've cooled down on buying games all the time I kinda rather get the 10-15 bucks off instantly that newegg offers on big game pre-orders. When you think about it, $20 off two games equals $10 off per game which is what you get with newegg and I don't have to worry about buying another game in the next couple of months if I don't want to.

But if you buy games a lot and keep buying games that offer the amazon credit each time (using a previous credit and gaining a new one each time) then amazon is definitely the way to go.

[quote name='CheapyD']FYI, you get a $20 credit if purchased at Amazon. Definitely looking forward to this one.[/QUOTE]

Wow, thanks Cheapy! I currently have a $20 credit and didn't know this was still going on. NFS: HP for $39.95 + another $20 credit? Yes please! :D

bread's done
Back