Newegg: Guild Wars 2 $47.99 preorder. 48 hours.

Thanks for the heads up. I suppose I shouldn't be mad over $2, but I'm kind of annoyed that I just pre-ordered it for $50 last week.

Any preorder bonuses on this?

EDIT: nvm, I ordered it no-how, can't miss out on this low a price AGAIN with GMG running out. We'll find out soon enough. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JKSonic']Never got into the beta (has an open beta been announced yet?) so until they have a trial...no go for me.[/QUOTE]

Beta is only open to those that preorder on certain sites. And even then, they have weekends. Don't know when the next will be, if there is going to be another.

[quote name='kyrhon']Do they charge me when I pre-order? Or do they charge when it comes out?[/QUOTE]

They charge you once the item is being prepared for shipping.

Beta is only open to those that preorder on certain sites. And even then, they have weekends. Don't know when the next will be, if there is going to be another

Yeah I know the only way to get in for sure is to preorder, but it's not ONLY open to preorders (well, maybe from this point on it is, but in the past it wasn't). I get emails from them right before every beta reminding me I "could" get in, but the only way to be sure is preorder. I just wasn't sure if they announced an open beta since most games (most recently Terra) will have a short open beta right before it launches.

[quote name='JKSonic']Yeah I know the only way to get in for sure is to preorder, but it's not ONLY open to preorders (well, maybe from this point on it is, but in the past it wasn't). I get emails from them right before every beta reminding me I "could" get in, but the only way to be sure is preorder. I just wasn't sure if they announced an open beta since most games (most recently Terra) will have a short open beta right before it launches.[/QUOTE]

The last Beta Weekend Event will be the weekend of July 20th. If you preorder your copy of GW2, a 1 day Headstart pre-access will be accessible 1 day before release, 8/27/12. If you pre-purchase your copy, a 3 day Headstart pre-access will begin 8/25/12. The July 20th Beta will be the last Beta before release, so if you want any planning time in game before you jump into Headstart, this'll be your last chance.

Thanks for the code wanted to preorder this for a while.
pre

bread's done
Back