Newegg: Killzone 2 35$ (Other Newegg deals as well)

Yeah, MP was really fun. I need to get back to that soon. Tharsis depot was my fav. map. I need to try some of the newer ones though.

The collectors edition of Resistance 2 is also listed for $40 at the bottom of the ad page

Anyone think Killzone 2 will be cheaper as Black Friday approaches, or should I jump on this deal now? I've been wanting this game for awhile now at the right price after missing out on that Amazon dotd 20 dollar price :wall:

[quote name='randu']Anyone think Killzone 2 will be cheaper as Black Friday approaches, or should I jump on this deal now? I've been wanting this game for awhile now at the right price after missing out on that Amazon dotd 20 dollar price :wall:[/QUOTE]

if you can wait, then wait. killzone 2 can be had for cheaper on black friday.

I'm personally waiting for sub $30. Missed out on the DOTD as well. It might have a Black Friday deal since it's an older title. Already waited this long, can wait another 3 weeks to find out.

Thanks, you guys are great..I'll probably wait for a better deal and give my wallet some rest as i'm still trying to work off this mile-long backlog due to the recent onslaught of B2g1 deals.

bread's done
Back