NewYorkelite

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Cosmo Black
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190232

Flame Red
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868100082

Not the Best deal, but $20 off with no tax is better than msrp.
(ShopRunner eligible)

Also found Legend of Zelda: OOT 3ds and Mario Cart 7 for $29.99 each with free shipping (ShopRunner eligible as well)

Zelda OOT
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190240

Mario Cart 7
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878190241

I think all of this has been posted, but good deals nonetheless, seeing how rarely Nintendo 1st party stuff goes on sale.

They've had this for a few weeks now. I bought my daughter a 3DS so we could play together a few weeks ago from NewEgg. $150 and no tax saved me a bunch.

[quote name='JBworld29']Does Best Buy price match from this site?[/QUOTE]

Depends on your Best Buy. NewEgg has free 3-Day shipping and no tax though.

[quote name='slidecage']system be 99 or less by fall[/QUOTE]

Not so sure, the price dropped quick after launch, but seems to be selling well now. I see this fall being more bundles, and possibly a another iteration (like DS Lite and GBA SP) with old being $129 and new being $159 or something like that.

[quote name='tightclaws']Pretty good deal! If I had not just spent 450 on Vita I would be all over it. But I don't have time for both.[/QUOTE]
Same boat. Now that there is some more solid stuff coming out for the 3DS I'll def be picking up one before years end.

I just dropped alot on Vita stuff though so doesn't seem worth it when it will just sit around for the next few months.

Tempting at this price, even though there are only two games I'm all that interested in: Mario 3d Land and Kid Icarus. Probably going to wait a bit longer.

Plus a redesign is inevitable, and, yes, I'm old enough that waiting another year for that won't bother me much. Nintendo has trained me to expect that a redesign is expected at some point well before the number of new game properties are made for one of their handhelds.

Just make one that is exactly the same, but with a better official Nintendo battery and I'd be all over it.

[quote name='tightclaws']they did have a few $99 deals around BF and After Christmas come to think of it. Or 150 with Mario or Zelda..[/QUOTE]

CitiBank had it for $99, but I wouldn't include that as a deal since it was exclusive to CitiBank customers.

I don't specifically recall any $150 deals. $170 was the lowest I recall for bundles, but some did toss in $20 gift cards if I recall. Target had a deal if you bought something like $50 in Target gift cards you got an extra $10 or about, so people were able to get extra savings off that.

All that said, I wouldn't be holding off on hoping these hit $100 this year. The only reason we saw such a drastic drop in the first year was because of the sluggish sales. Now that sales have increased it's doubtful we'll see any further drops in the near future. We'll continue to see more and better bundles along with gift cards or temporary sales, but not an outright price drop until Nintendo has to.

The 3DS is selling very well right now, and will likely continue to do so throughout the year. I would not expect to see a price drop or redesign any time soon. If those are the only reasons you're waiting, you may be waiting for a while.

[quote name='Vader582']They'll be $99 by the Fall but the revision will be announced by then.[/QUOTE]

Historically Nintendo hasn't dropped the prices of their old hardware when a revision is announced. Either they've managed the empty the supply chain of their old hardware or the new hardware comes out with a higher price point and they co-exist.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a revised 3DS release with a price drop as that happened with the DS Lite. However, to expect a drop of $70 to $100 is not realistic. That would be a total price drop of $150 within 2 years. Nintendo has no reason to drop the system that much when sales are increasing. The DS never hit under $100, why would the 3DS hit that price and so soon?

[quote name='slidecage']system be 99 or less by fall[/QUOTE]

I doubt that it will drop that low. Apparently the 3DS is the fastest selling handheld even with a rocky start. The only way it would drop that low is if Nintendo releases a new model. Even then, it probably wont drop below $100.

bread's done
Back