Newegg - PlayStation 4/PS Vita/Killzone 4 Bundle = $579.99

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
If you're in the market for a PlayStation 4 you don't have a lot of options; in fact at the time I write this there are no national stores with online inventory and if you live in a market like mine you don't have many B&M options as most if not all are sold out.

Rumor is they'll be a supply problems until Mid March.

Anyways Newegg has a PS4, PS Vita and Killzone 4 bundle for $579.99

MSRP for the Vita is $199.99 and I think KZ4 MSRP has dropped to $39.99. Either way you're saving about $60.

Here's the link for the PS4 bundles. Scroll down until you see the correct one.

http://www.newegg.com/Shopping/FailedAddtoCart.aspx?errorType=combo&item=N82E16868110114

Link leads to an empty cart. Searched the site and saw no bundles whatsoever. Guessing the deal ended or was a mistake or something.

If the link doesn't work follow the below instructions:

Search for "PlayStation 4"

Click on "Shop Systems"

You'll be taken to the PlayStation 4 Product Page; Try to add it to your cart [DO NOT CLICK the link that states "......click for details"]

You'll get an error and be brought to a new page; the PS4/PS Vita/KZ4 Bundle is the second bundle.

It's very much still an active deal

BOUT DAMN TIME I know there`s supply issues but Sony should've already had PS3/PSV & PS4/PS4 bundles avail for a while now. Piggyback the sales of 2 systems at the same time this would strengthen the vita`s install base alot & Sony could try & market it against MS $500 price point. Just put in 2 digital games & 1 yr PS+.

BOUT DAMN TIME I know there`s supply issues but Sony should've already had PS3/PSV & PS4/PS4 bundles avail for a while now. Piggyback the sales of 2 systems at the same time this would strengthen the vita`s install base alot & Sony could try & market it against MS $500 price point. Just put in 2 digital games & 1 yr PS+.
You know this isnt a Deal sony is offering right?

I told myself I wasn't going to buy into this console generation, at least not until the first price drop.  But this...this is a great deal.  Must...resist...

Is it everything like they promised?

Does it work for every game?
It works with everything I own (CoD: Ghosts, AC4, a bunch of digital stuff), and it's my understanding that Sony requires Remote Play on all PS4 titles.

I think it works really quite well. Not quite as good as the Wii U gamepad in terms of latency and 1:1 input, but I think it's got better range than the Wii U. I use the direct connection with the PS4, as opposed to running it through my router, because my router is crap. My PS4 is in my man cave, which is in my basement. With direct connection, it works great on the first floor of my house. It works slightly less well on the second floor, but it isn't problematic. I did have to take my PS4 out of my entertainment center, though. It now resides on the top to give a better quality signal to the Vita.

But yeah, I'm a big proponent of the feature. It's nothing I want to use for heavy gaming, but I've got a wife and kids, so it's great to steal an hour here or there to do side quests and stuff on AC4 while they're watching TV or whatever.

bread's done
Back