NewEgg - PreOrder The Last of Us get $15 gift card

I seriously hope its retroactive to all orders and applies to mine at $44.99, that would be awesome!

[quote name='mitnosi']I seriously hope its retroactive to all orders and applies to mine at $44.99, that would be awesome![/QUOTE]

Me too. There's nothing about a promo code or anything, so we might get it!:D

Me three. Then I could use the $15 for Puppeteer and close out this generation in style. I think that's the last console exclusive I don't have preordered at a discount.

I don't think it's retroactive. I just clicked "add to cart", and the promotional gift card shows up in my shopping cart. it says "it will be e-mailed 4 days after invoice". The gift card is listed like an item is usually listed.

wish they was doing one for gta5 >.< if anyone see's a deal on gta5 (360 version) please post about it.

[quote name='Xenokai']wish they was doing one for gta5 >.< if anyone see's a deal on gta5 (360 version) please post about it.[/QUOTE]

They were doing one a few weeks ago i think
You get a $15 gift card for pre ordering GTA 5 for the 360

[quote name='Xenokai']wish they was doing one for gta5 >.< if anyone see's a deal on gta5 (360 version) please post about it.[/QUOTE]

Kmart has a deal if you preorder it you get $15 in sywr points which u could on anything in the store pretty much

Pretty sure NewEgg is never retroactive on compounding deals.

If you look in their FAQs, if they have a lesser price down the road (in this case a gift card), you cancel the first pre-order and do the second deal. Either/or. Not and.

It gets even screwier for products that have already shipped, as they won't pricematch themselves. You want a lesser price later, you have to buy the game again, then return the game from your original purchase (in new condition), then wait for the refund. And regular refund rules apply, too.

I would love to get in on this, but I may be moving in the next week or so and don't want it to get shipped to the place I am not living.

Damn...hopefully I will know more about my situation in the next few days.

Good deal. Unfortunately I have to buy from Amazon/GameStop in order to get the Survival Edition (which is itself a pretty good deal).

Is there anyway I can PM the gift card into Best Buy? Combined with @Gamer pre-order bonus points, it should be a good deal.

[quote name='JakeM17']They were doing one a few weeks ago i think
You get a $15 gift card for pre ordering GTA 5 for the 360[/QUOTE] You sur eit was 2 weeks ago? ive been eyeing newegg and gta5 for months now and not noticed any deals =/

bread's done
Back