Newegg sale till the 21st.

[quote name='marineal']i hope not, cause i already placed my order[/QUOTE] If not newegg will fix it, dont worry.

[quote name='mxpowar']I guess that means there's absolutely zero online play going on...[/QUOTE]

On the positive side, it should mean that whatever online play that there is won't be filled with 15 year old griefers.

Of course, I don't have a fight stick and definitely won't be buying one just for this game, so I don't know if I'll be able to compete with online players anyway. But I'll give it a try.

[quote name='romeogbs19']Anyone worried that the cover shot NewEgg has up there for Battle Fantasia isn't the right one? Are they shipping out the NTSC-J version?[/QUOTE]

Hard to say -- they probably don't take their own cover shots, but rather just source them from somewhere else on the web. It was probably even done by someone who hasn't actually seen the product to know what it's supposed to look like. That being said, it wouldn't be the first time they've shipped out an NTSC-J version of a game. At least if that turns out to be the case, they've been pretty good in the past about issuing full refunds for their mistakes.

[quote name='DiRT_X']got Battle Fantasia x2. Gonna give a copy as a gift, and keep one! thanks for the heads up.[/QUOTE]

What about me? :D

bread's done
Back