Newegg Shadows of the Damned (PS3) for $10 shipped

Damn it! I want this, but I already ordered 14 games in the last 48 hours.

Think I'll wait, between the games I've bought and next year I don't think I'll ever have enough time to get through my backlog. I need to calm the fuck down with these deals, lol it's too hard to resist $10 games though.

Worth picking up for this price if you missed the Big Lots sale and can't find any remaining copies. Should be $7.99 at Big Lots if your stores didn't sell out.

[quote name='Shadow Cloud']Thanks, I always wanted to give this game a try.[/QUOTE]

Yeah me too. Thanks Saablic.

Still conflicted as to which system to get this on. I believe it was initially an xbox exclusive (pre-release); but on the other hand I think it was initially wished to be a PS3 exclusive. Damn my craziness!

Mine is still in "packaging" which is kind of weird for Newegg to take this long in my experience but I am not surprised with it being the weekend after black Friday. I 'm not in any rush but definitely looking forward to finally playing this game.

[quote name='EarthBoundX5']Still conflicted as to which system to get this on. I believe it was initially an xbox exclusive (pre-release); but on the other hand I think it was initially wished to be a PS3 exclusive. Damn my craziness![/QUOTE]

I believe the PS3 version is considered to be better than the 360 version.

[quote name='BinaryTB']I believe the PS3 version is considered to be better than the 360 version.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, if only I had checked this thread when it was still on sale

Just grabbed this yesterday from Big Lots for $7.99. Left over from the Thanksgiving sale I guess. Might be worth a look if you have a Big Lots nearby.

Bought it for $4.88 last Thursday at big lots but traded it to gamestop towards the ps3 holiday bundle. Might swing by big lots on th way home to see if any copies are left.

[quote name='thebytewasbit']Bought it for $4.88 last Thursday at big lots but traded it to gamestop towards the ps3 holiday bundle. Might swing by big lots on th way home to see if any copies are left.[/QUOTE]
I'll pay you $10 shipped :).

bread's done
Back