[Newegg] UDraw Tablet 360/PS3 = $20, Wii Fit Plus (Game Only) = $13, RB3 Keyboard $40

superoreo

CAGiversary!
I wish the Wii uDraw was on sale.. which has more software for it. PS3 and 360 basically has nothing cept Marvel and Udraw bundle software. THQ already stopped manufacturing uDraw so basically no more support for it. Also GO anyone 'cept HEAT.

Thinkin bout grabbn the udraw for 360 to be able to play pictionary on it. I'm pretty positive I saw a pictionary game at least.

Edit. Went on Amazon and read reviews of pictionary for this and now I'm iffy. I cant think of anything else id want to play on this and it seems games will no longer be made

Also go Celtics!

I don't know how those Slick Dealers manage to post these Newegg deals before I even receive the e-mail/they go live. I'm guessing some of them actually work at Newegg. You may also want to add these two items to the OP since they are included in the same promotion:

(I see you have this first one listed after all but no link)
New U: Fitness First Yoga & Pilates (Wii) $12.99 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16878220036&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL050312&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL050312-_-EMC-050312-Index-_-NintendoWiiGames-_-78220036-L01A

XBOX 360 250GB Kinect Holiday Bundle 250 GB $349.99 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16868105056&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL050312&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL050312-_-EMC-050312-Index-_-Xbox360Systems-_-68105056-L0C

[quote name='tylerh1701']Both Udraw's are sold out now. Are they any good?[/QUOTE]

I got one of these (@ $30) for my little sister last Christmas.

It's a nice thing to play with, but don't expect anything professional in terms of drawing pad quality. It's not especially responsive, and in the few times I played with it I had fun, but found that I had to revert too often because of lag and jumpiness in the pad's sensitivity.

[quote name='don_juan_darko']I got one of these (@ $30) for my little sister last Christmas.

It's a nice thing to play with, but don't expect anything professional in terms of drawing pad quality. It's not especially responsive, and in the few times I played with it I had fun, but found that I had to revert too often because of lag and jumpiness in the pad's sensitivity.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, that laginess doesn't sound too great. Ebay has them used for $11.xx so I'm thinking about getting one there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/uDraw-Game-...Games_Games&hash=item2ebd9c9761#ht_618wt_1142

EDIT: If anyone is interested, there's the ebay link. I think I'm gonna pass. If I had kids I might grab it, but as a game just for me I'm gonna hold off, sounds pretty boring.

[quote name='confoosious']thanks for that ebay link... found that buyer on amazon. 10.69 for the xbox version + prime shipping.[/QUOTE]

any more left?

yeah just go on amazon and search for udraw tablet and look at the used. express media is the name of the company, which is really noram.

Yea I got the Udraw from amazon used for maybe $13 before (Ps3). Came in with opened box but everything else was sealed. It was for 5 yr old nephew when he comes over. So far it gets used once lol but he likes it.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Yea I got the Udraw from amazon used for maybe $13 before (Ps3). Came in with opened box but everything else was sealed. It was for 5 yr old nephew when he comes over. So far it gets used once lol but he likes it.[/QUOTE]

exactly why I'm getting it. Plus if Pictionary ever goes to $10, I'll pick that up.

[quote name='karyadi']any more left?[/QUOTE]

His ebay account says he has more than 10 left, but the sold number keeps ticking upwards. PS3 version that is, not Xbox.

bread's done
Back