Newegg Wiimote(Still instock) and Nunchuk(OOS)

[quote name='Diiz']I thought the MSRP on the Wiimote was $39.99.[/quote]

I guess they jacked the price because it was hard to find. :cry:

[quote name='Blade70']I guess they jacked the price because it was hard to find. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Doesn't sound like Newegg style though... I wonder what's up.

Damn, was going to do the Google thing for a Wii Points card (at Buy.com) but they cream you on the shipping. $19.52 for the card (nice) but $5.55 for shipping (not nice). So with Google checkout I'm at $15+, which is what I could get it for at Best Buy with GGC and more than it costs me in credit at EB/GR/GC. If it cut it down to a flat $10 I'd be all over it.

Also, nice that when I search for the proper name of Nunchuk (no c before the k) I don't find anything. They have it mispelled :lol:.

Edit - plus the Wii Points card are "on order". I guess this means no GCO?

Edit 2 - plus they piss me off by claiming the "list price" of the Wii Points cards is $24.99. Bastards.

I can't believe that these things are so hard to find. I can understand that around the holidays they were scarce, but you'd think that these accessories would be easier to find and more available. I was lucky enough to find some component cables just the other day.

Wiis and its accessories are so uncommon now, but if you're looking for a PS3, those are in adequate supply. Seems like no one wants what Sony is selling.

I never see Wii's anywhere, but I see PS3's every once in a while online. I know Circuit City in my area has PS3's in stock at several stores, and I could go online right now and buy one for pickup. But I'm not going to shell out $650+tax just to play Resistance: Fall of Man.

Nobody wants what Sony is selling because Sony isn't really selling anything right now but an overpriced system with one good game.

I've never seen a Wii in person. On the other hand every store I go to lately has a stack of 60 GB PS3's that goes halfway to a ceiling in a prominent place. Gamestop had 12 of them, Walmart had 8 of them, etc.

My local Target had atleast 2 of each a week ago, haven't been there since, so I don't know if it was just lucky or not. Of course, they didn't have any Wiis actually in stock.

i got my extra wii remote and nunchuk at toys r us...mostly cuz my parents went there the day before guy told them theyre getting the shipment tomorrow so they reserved them :lol:
err they got the shipment in yesterday

bread's done
Back