Newggg GAME BARGAIN BIN BLOWOUT! Over 70 games starting at $3.99

Thanks OP. I had hope but nothing I really want today.

Although its good to see Folklore for PS3 still going strong at 31.99

Most Walmarts have Folklore for $19.96 in the $20 and under bin

[quote name='AoA']Thanks OP. I had hope but nothing I really want today.

Although its good to see Folklore for PS3 still going strong at 31.99[/QUOTE]

Most of the stuff I'm interested is PS3, and is still way too pricey for me.

Disappointed.

Is sid meier's pirates worth it for $3.99 ? I've always heard good things about it, but I'm not sure if I'll like it.

The title of this sale is very misleading and meant to trick people with such a big title like this just to attract them.
I think they decided to advertise since they weren't doing so good on the sale? Of course.

I'm interested in Katamari Forever, but I don't want to break my streak of paying less than $20 for a Katamari game.

been meaning to get a copy of bionic commando since it went under $20 bucks. so i picked up a copy for $8.99(360) and got the boyfriend a copy of silent hill for 9.99. can't beat 2 games for less than $20 shipped.

thanks op. don't know why i don't browse new egg for games i hit that site daily for parts etc

[quote name='KarlMarx']Is sid meier's pirates worth it for $3.99 ? I've always heard good things about it, but I'm not sure if I'll like it.[/QUOTE]

it is, sid meier is one of those guys who knows how to make any game fun. Pretty sure there is a demo floating around.

Sid Mier's Pirates! was great. So great I picked up the PSP port too. I really wish they would bring it over to the iPhone I'd gladly shell out a few bucks for it.

In for Heroes Over Europe - been wanting this game for a while, and $15 is much better than the $40 Best Buy has it for (and $60 everywhere else). Thanks OP!

Wow, the Wii section is pretty sad :p

Nothing for me though. I might have been interested in Ninja Gaiden 2 but it's sold out. Looks like it was $12.99 (assuming the product page is accurate) which is an *ok* price (I swear I've seen it cheaper before tho)

Zelda Spirit Tracks for the DS is 24.99, for those who haven't gotten it from amazon yet. This game just seems to hover around the $25 price point.

I picked up PS3 SingStar Vol 2 (I know...gay...and yes...I am HA!) but it's a fun party game and there are enough songs to make it worth the $10. Thanks for posting this!

Picked up House of the Dead 2 &3 and Castlevania for the Wii, because my husband loves House of the Dead and Castlevania games.

(My husband always LOLs at our credit card statements we get every month. A few of $5 and $10 charges=pile of video games. His friends think we're rich, never putting 2+2 together, they automatically think we have alot of money just because we get new videogames every month, many for a the cost of a beer at our local bar. Suckers).

I picked up Two Worlds and Bully: Scholarship Edition (both PC) for $3.99 each. I loved Bully so that was a no-brainer for me, and I heard Two Worlds is at the very least a decent game so I didn't mind spending the $4 on that.

Im tempted to pick up 50 cent: blood on the sand for $9.99. The co-op is really solid. Just the voice work makes you want to kick a puppy in the face.

IMO i found this wayyyy more entertaining than Army of two: 40th day. No Joke.

Question: Is Dragon Quest for the Wii on rails or something? All the screen shots seem to be in First Person Mode, lol

[quote name='Viol8tor']Im tempted to pick up 50 cent: blood on the sand for $9.99. The co-op is really solid. Just the voice work makes you want to kick a puppy in the face.

Question: Is Dragon Quest for the Wii on rails or something? All the screen shots seem to be in First Person Mode, lol[/QUOTE]

I think BOTS is sold out for 360 now but not PS3.

[quote name='Viol8tor']Im tempted to pick up 50 cent: blood on the sand for $9.99. The co-op is really solid. Just the voice work makes you want to kick a puppy in the face.

Question: Is Dragon Quest for the Wii on rails or something? All the screen shots seem to be in First Person Mode, lol[/QUOTE]
You're in first person the whole game except for going through towns if I remember right. In combat, you use the Wiimote and kill monsters with your sword over and over.

sounds like crap, but it's actually mindlessly fun.

Sweet, picked up Heroes Over Europe and Battlestations Pacific. I've been watching both of them for a while. Thanks for the heads up OP!

picked up bully and POP for PC for $10. Been meaning to get POP and figured I could go back and play bully with the rebelfm gameclub

Caved and finally decided to go for the Singstars and 50 Cent games.

I already have BC ($20 from GS last year) but definitely would've picked it up despite what the reviewers said. The game has some obvious flaws, but as a huge BC fan I still had fun playing through and felt it was definitely worth the $20.

$9 is a steal!

The Dragon Quest game for Wii is excellent once you get past the D-Pad control in town.

Maybe getting Spyborgs... I want Folklore but 32$ is NOT a hot price! Same thing with Katamari Forever. How disappointing.

Sux 50 is sold out. After watching the video review at Giant Bomb I was going to give it a shot. Oh well.

bread's done
Back