Newly Unemployed sale..

ceck3969

CAGiversary!
Feedback
53 (100%)
Hey CAGs got a few deals hear since I need cash fast. Got bills due and I refuse to let them get the better of me so hear we go. Please no Trades this time I really need the money.:hot:

If you stop by and look please leave me a bump so I can get as much exposure as possible. Thanks all!
Have: (All games are complete and in excellent condition all prices include shipping)

XBOX

Steel Battallilon (Complete with box, manuals, pedals and controller) will include line of contact as well. $ 200.00
It is missing the screws and splice plates that bond the three sections together. I'm using regular screws and washers with the same effect.

PS3
Killzone 2 $30

Please help a guy who is a little down on his luck. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
i may be interested in uncharted, pm me with some payment info, or post here.

if it doesn't sell by later tonight, next time i'm able to get online, i'll probably pick it up from ya.

well, waiting to see if uncharted was picked up already, since i saw some other interest in it...i'll be able to pay, if i hear back from you in the next 15-20 minutes.

[quote name='ethwang']Are we good on payment/shipping? Just wanted to make sure...thanks![/QUOTE]
will ship tomorrow! Thanx again.:D

Free bump, would've been interested in NSMB but it's sold. Bummer about the unemployment, I got laid off last week too, good luck though.

OP, you're allowed three bumps per day, per the stickied thread in the Trading Forum. You've already bumped it more than 3x per day, which is why I've deleted some of your bump posts.

You have one more bump today to use. Posting in here as a reply to my post would be your third bump, so I'd suggest not doing so.

If you keep bumping your thread more than 3x per day, you'll be removed from the trading forum for a while.

bread's done
Back