Next GameStop B2G1 Sale?

tayaf69

CAGiversary!
I just got a PSP and need GTA for certain reasons, but I don't want to have to pay 39.99 used for this game. I'd rather buy it during the sale. I realize they just had one, but when I was in there yday, the worker said they should have one on Memorial Day weekend, but I haven't heard anything else about this. Does anyone have any idea? THanks

[quote name='tayaf69']I just got a PSP and need GTA for certain reasons, but I don't want to have to pay 39.99 used for this game. I'd rather buy it during the sale.[/QUOTE]

The ps2 version of liberty city stories will be $20 new, so just get that version, it will most likely be superior to the psp version anyways

[quote name='dracula']The ps2 version of liberty city stories will be $20 new, so just get that version, it will most likely be superior to the psp version anyways[/QUOTE]

He needs it for "certain reasons", not to actually play the game.

Yeah and he didn't mention anything about him having a PS2 anyways.
I agree, tayaf69, $40 is way too much to pay for a used PSP game. I have a feeling when the PS2 version comes out, they will drop the price of the PSP version to the same price.

Yeah and I hope Gamestop has another sale like that. I wouldn't mind getting a couple of PSP games myself. :)

[quote name='Vyrtigo']He needs it for "certain reasons", not to actually play the game.[/QUOTE]

what reasons? i dont get it.

I was at Best Buy today and they just lowered the price of GTA:LCS to $39.99. So I'm sure the used copies will come down in price soon.

bread's done
Back