Next Level Videogames Store (Black Friday SALE!)

[quote name='psiufoxx2']Hey Drex.. you're off exit 4 on the Turnpike right? I'm up at exit 10 and thinking about taking the trip down this weekend. If I make it in, I'll be sure to introduce myself.[/QUOTE]

I'm not the best with directions, but I am pretty sure thats correct. Just pump the directions into whatever site you like to use (mapquest, google maps, etc). It's really easy to get here from most highways.

[quote name='the_deej']that looks awesome, I wish there were independent game stores around[/quote]

Ditto.

Looks like an awesome place there Drex. GL!

As others have said, I wish I had an indy store like yours around where I live. I would be buying up all your 2-D fighters in a snap.

There is an indy/import game shop about 45 min/hour away from where I live, but they have been having trouble with customs. Which in turns means, I haven't seen anything new (sealed/releases) there in a long long time.

[quote name='Pseybert']Hey Drex... how much would you give me for a like new PS2 Guitar Hero 2, complete with box and guitar.[/QUOTE]

Whoops...sorry I missed this. The trade in credit for that would be $40....cash would be $30.

BUMP :)

Back from the dead to let you locals know about our Black Friday Weekend Sale and some changes to the store.

Things have changed quite a bit since I last posted. We have moved our store to a new location...the old one was nothing but bad news so we had to go.

Things have finally started to get normal and our stock is better than ever so I figured it was a good time to bump up this thread.

First off, let me give you our new info:

Address: 1031 Little Gloucester Rd,
Blackwood, NJ 08012
(at the intersection of Blackwood-Clementon & Little Gloucester Rds)

Phone: 856-401-0011

and the new store is only 5 minutes away from the old one.

Next Friday through Sunday we will be having the following discounts:

1) Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all USED games (see flyer for details.)

2) Buy any System and get 10% off all USED games.

and maybe some other surprises will be in store ;)

Here is a copy of the flyer we have for the sale:

nlv_bf_flyer.jpg

As usual...all CAGs get a 5% discount on all USED items...and this can be stacked with the sale coupons. Just let us know that you are a CAG member when checking out.

Hope to see many of you next weekend!

bread's done
Back