NFL 2K5 Trivia contest....free copy (XBox) if you win!

Nope, but whoever gets the most right is the winner. The more you get, the better your chances.

Be warned also in the case of a tie, the tie-breaker questions will be TOUGH. They are all ready to go and made by me. :D

I don't handle the E-mails, but I'm sure your submission went through. We will NOT tell you how you did. If you win, you'll know it. I'll reveal all the answers when it is over.

I'm a little pissed right now.

I entered the contest and I just got an email back saying that I missed two questions, and the winner only missed one question.

ArrrgghhhH!! What about second place, eh?

I missed #1; I said 1990 (it was 91 ... I could have sworn the original Madden from Genesis was Madden '90) and I missed #10; I said NES ... because I had no idea, to tell the truth. :p

i got the same e-mail and one for the 2 questions i got marked off for was right. i e-mailed him back with proof i was right, we'll see what happens lol

[quote name='snipegod']I'm a little pissed right now.

I entered the contest and I just got an email back saying that I missed two questions, and the winner only missed one question.

ArrrgghhhH!! What about second place, eh?

I missed #1; I said 1990 (it was 91 ... I could have sworn the original Madden from Genesis was Madden '90) and I missed #10; I said NES ... because I had no idea, to tell the truth. :p[/quote]

if it makes you feel better i believe 90 was the year as well, and its being contested.

bread's done
Back