NFL/NBA/MLB Jerseys?

[quote name='scrub0bk']anyone know how MLB jerseys from jersey101 fit? I'm a medium in T-shirts and was wondering if i should go 46 or 48[/QUOTE]

I usually wear 52's but I get 54's from jersey101 for baseball jerseys.

just a heads up, i think the mejerseys.com site has been hacked. i went to place an order and when i clicked on the payment link it came up with an error. so i used live help and the person gave me an email address the paypal the money to...and when i went to send the money it told the paypal account had only been opened for 6 days, which led me to believe someone has hacked into the site and is just taking the money and running. so be careful and i would definitely use a different site for your jerseys.

I just got my mike schimdt throwback jersey from jersey101. I absolutely love it. Its a bit big i shoulda got a size smaller but definatly wearable. I'm gonna order a halladay soon, just a size smaller.

[quote name='scrub0bk']I just got my mike schimdt throwback jersey from jersey101. I absolutely love it. Its a bit big i shoulda got a size smaller but definatly wearable. I'm gonna order a halladay soon, just a size smaller.[/QUOTE]

What size did you get? Also what size of shirt do you normally wear? I've been eyeing a few on there but not sure of their fit. The football jersey I got was a bit bigger than I would've liked while the basketball fit great.

well i usually order from jersey101 but fashionlineshop is the only one that I have seen that has the Cool Base Marlins jersey so I just gave them a shot. I really dont like that you have to put in a credit card instead of using paypal though

[quote name='Undertaker4eber']well i usually order from jersey101 but fashionlineshop is the only one that I have seen that has the Cool Base Marlins jersey so I just gave them a shot. I really dont like that you have to put in a credit card instead of using paypal though[/QUOTE]

How much is shipping on fashionlineshop?

Edited: Nevermind, saw on the site. Might have to check them out. Have some choices 101 doesn't. Let us know how the service is and the jersey.

Last edited by a moderator:
borntrade.com has the Cool Base Marlins jerseys too. I heard this website from my friend, they ship the jersey by DHL, but no have too many choice too.

[quote name='Hakey']borntrade.com has the Cool Base Marlins jerseys too. I heard this website from my friend, they ship the jersey by DHL, but no have too many choice too.[/QUOTE]

Hmm I may try them too as they have Chris Coghlan's and fashionshop doesnt. They are a little on the expensive side though as the jersey is 25 and its another 25 to ship. as your friend used them before and did they speak highly of them?

I purchased 2 NHL jerseys from borntrade.com about a month ago and was very satisfied with my purchase. Both were Pens; the away jersey and their alt jersey.

Very good quality and they arrived within a week (I live in California).

I would recommend this website to anyone.

My brother told me, he had a "Pirates #22 Mccutchen cool base black jersey" with only $25 from borntrade.com.

borntrade.com has some great prices, until you discover that it's a $25 flat rate shipping charge for any order under $250. In other words, a $25 jersey is going to cost you $50.

[quote name='specialk']Anyone bought from fashionlineshop.com? What's the usual ship time? Also any comments on quality would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

I'd also like to know who's got cheaper shipping between jerseys101 and fashiononlineshop.

I highly recommend ecseller.com to anyone that's interested in buying jerseys. They have an excellent selection for all the sports, and the shipping is a reasonable $11 per order. I ordered a Rajon Rondo authentic Celtics jersey last Wedensday and receieved it from China today. Plus their prices seem to be really good also.

[quote name='LF2']I highly recommend ecseller.com to anyone that's interested in buying jerseys. They have an excellent selection for all the sports, and the shipping is a reasonable $11 per order. I ordered a Rajon Rondo authentic Celtics jersey last Wedensday and receieved it from China today. Plus their prices seem to be really good also.[/QUOTE]

Do you have a pic? I really wanna buy a jersey from them, just on the fence.

Sorry I don't have a scanner. The good thing I can say for them though is the Rondo jersey I got looks identical to the one in the picture on the site. Also comparing it to the ones they wore during game one of the finals last night it looked identical minus the NBA Finals logo of course

[quote name='LF2']Sorry I don't have a scanner. The good thing I can say for them though is the Rondo jersey I got looks identical to the one in the picture on the site. Also comparing it to the ones they wore during game one of the finals last night it looked identical minus the NBA Finals logo of course[/QUOTE]

Sounds good, now which jersey to order, haha.

[quote name='LF2']I highly recommend ecseller.com to anyone that's interested in buying jerseys. They have an excellent selection for all the sports, and the shipping is a reasonable $11 per order. I ordered a Rajon Rondo authentic Celtics jersey last Wedensday and receieved it from China today. Plus their prices seem to be really good also.[/QUOTE]

Just bought a Ray Allen jersey. I know it's from China so it may take awhile to get, how long did it take to get yours?

Looks like jersey101 is "under maintenance"

I wonder if it has anything to do with those counterfeit Tebow jerseys seized a few weeks ago...

dont know if its giong to be cheaper than what you guys found... but eastbay.com has a lot of nice cheap sporting goods/apparel...

[quote name='Yoohoo1231']Looks like jersey101 is "under maintenance"

I wonder if it has anything to do with those counterfeit Tebow jerseys seized a few weeks ago...[/QUOTE]

Yea, supposedly it's down till December 2010.... I got an email from Yuki (not sure if it's the same one, but had talked to one from Jersey 101 a couple of times) saying that they have moved the website temporarily to yukijersey.com

It's pretty much the same setup and site as jersey101.com

If anyone knows of any good china retailers that have done custom work (like a different player on a jersey the advertise) I'd like to get this jersey done but all that is offered is Charles Barkley in that jersey type.... Here's what I want:

51-00719-P.jpg

Retail I can find it for over $200.... which is just to rich for my blood. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!

[quote name='LF2']it took about five days including the weekend.[/QUOTE]

Was your Rondo Jersey mesh (with sweat holes, or whatever you want to call it) or was it pure fabric? My Allen jersey came today and I'm impressed, but it has the jersey holes in it.

My wife ordered a Adrian Peterson jersey for me from yukijersey.com (aka.. jersey101.com) I'll let you guys know how it turns out.

jerseysforcheap.biz/
fashion-online-shop.com/

NFL Jerseys - Mitchell & Ness – Throwbacks;
NFL Jerseys - Reebok - NFL Equipment On Field Players;
NFL Jerseys- NFL Brand Team Sweatshirts;
MLB Jerseys - Russell Athletics or Majestic Athletics ;
MLB Jerseys - Mitchell & Ness Cooperstown Classics;
MLB Jerseys - JH Design - Genuine Merchandise - Reversible Jacket ;
NBA Jerseys - Mitchell & Ness - Hardwood Classics ;
NBA Jerseys - Mitchell & Ness - Hardwood Classics - With Shorts;
NBA Jerseys - Reebok Authentic;
NBA Jerseys - JH Design Official Merchandise – Jackets;