NFL Pick Em / Survival

xcefkevin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hopefully not in the wrong spot but is anyone doing an NFL Pick Em thread this year? I remember being a part of it the last few years and it was really fun even though I don't think I ever made it past Week 5. Perhaps if its not being done this year we can set up one just for fun as I really don't have anything to giveaway as a prize. Or let me know if someone has started one somewhere else as id be interested in joining. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just looking for this, Admiral Ackbar used to run it, but he posted saying he wouldn't be able to do it this year.  It was a Survivor pool.

That's a shame. I mean if we could get enough people I'd be interested in doing it just for fun. We could even set it up on NFL.com or ESPN to save the hassle of recording everyone's vote. If not - enjoy the NFL season, 2 Days Away!!

I made a Yahoo one with my friends (only 4 so far so we could really use more people). Only difference in this league is that I gave everyone an extra strike (so if you guess wrong for the first time, then you'll still be safe and have one last strike to keep you alive). If you guys are interested here's the details. Right now we're just playing for fun but if there's more interest I can probably give away a PSN/XBL/iTunes/Steam/etc card.

Group ID 1891

Pass CAG123

I made a Yahoo one with my friends (only 4 so far so we could really use more people). Only difference in this league is that I gave everyone an extra strike (so if you guess wrong for the first time, then you'll still be safe and have one last strike to keep you alive). If you guys are interested here's the details. Right now we're just playing for fun but if there's more interest I can probably give away a PSN/XBL/iTunes/Steam/etc card.

Group ID 1891

Pass CAG123
I tried to join and it says. " The password is incorrect. Please make sure that it matches the password that you got from the commissioner. The commissioner may also have changed the password since they last sent it to you. (Error #109)"

Yes sir. Tried it in all caps and then tried it in all lower case letters just make sure.
I was able to join with no problems. Make sure to choose NFL Survival instead of NFL Pick Em. It was my mistake for putting the wrong title for the thread and I've added Survival to it.

I was able to join with no problems. Make sure to choose NFL Survival instead of NFL Pick Em. It was my mistake for putting the wrong title for the thread and I've added Survival to it.
That may have been my mistake. Thanks!

EDIT: It was. Lol.

Not sure how to make picks on this though. Is that not available yet?

It's available, you got to 5:30 pm PST tomorrow to get your pick in before the picks are locked for the week. To set your pick, go to My Picks, edit, and then choose a team

Ahh, what a shame, no pool this year.  

Well, thank you Admiral for the many years you did run the pool.  Your generosity is certainly appreciated across the community.  Hopefully someone else will step forward and set up a proper pool next year.  

bread's done
Back